Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: SlouchyMetal, August 29, 2015, 11:41am
To all those coming down, The Brayford water front ( where The Square Sail, Nandos and other watering holes are for those that dont know) has of around 15 minutes ago, Police crawling all over it. enjoy the match, shame i cant make it, I will have the radio on though. and if my cousin, Chris Bush (defender), who plays for Lincoln snaps any of our guys, ill disown him/slap him for you all. UTM
Posted by: aldi_01, August 29, 2015, 12:06pm; Reply: 1
Ahh, the nonsense and futile persecution of football fans. In any other event would people be subjected to over zealous policing?

Surely as more of the public I am allowed to choose where I drink?
Posted by: GYinScuntland, August 29, 2015, 12:20pm; Reply: 2
Lower high street is bloody ridiculous. Overkill on overkill.
Posted by: nervous norriss, August 29, 2015, 12:23pm; Reply: 3
Exact reason some are not going. Being treated like a crimanil because you are a football supporter to much authority presence brings the worst out of people? Let's look at the first game of season more of us in attendance and very few police and stewards = no trouble let's see today's outcome? Hope it goes really well with no incidents and we have a good day and come home with the points.utm
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, August 29, 2015, 12:35pm; Reply: 4
Lincoln police, please speak to your lesser monster colleagues
Posted by: KingstonMariner, August 29, 2015, 1:49pm; Reply: 5
Be fair people. In these days of austerity and reduced police budgets, these poor bobbies have got to grab any excuse for a bit of overtime.
Print page generated: May 7, 2024, 12:53am