Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: 120790 (Guest), October 1, 2015, 9:19pm
Check out the Chris Moyses and Lincoln players suggestion on the comments at the bottom of this article.

People in Lincoln are making allegations that this is a Lincoln team outing that got out of hand.

Rumours that the 50 year old bloke with the younger blokes is Moyses and players

http://m.lincolnshireecho.co.uk/Lincoln-city-centre-pub-brawlers-threw-beer-7/story-27899370-detail/story.html
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, October 1, 2015, 9:45pm; Reply: 1
Doesn't sound very pleasant and a few people seem to think there's something in it:

http://www.lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=42239&start=1
Posted by: ginnywings, October 1, 2015, 10:24pm; Reply: 2
Footballers being tossers shocker.
Posted by: Abdul19, October 2, 2015, 1:03am; Reply: 3
Can't be Rhead, I doubt he'd ever throw beer away.
Posted by: thevera, October 2, 2015, 6:44am; Reply: 4
Quoted from Abdul19
Can't be Rhead, I doubt he'd ever throw beer away.

It wouldn't be Rhead they were in the Cultural quarter of Lincoln.
Posted by: Mendonca1995, October 2, 2015, 6:54am; Reply: 5
Won't be rhead they couldn't fit him through the door !!!
Posted by: 120790 (Guest), October 2, 2015, 7:35am; Reply: 6
Whilst the team was is the Magna Carter pub, Rhead had popped across the road to Browns Pie House
Posted by: Heisenberg, October 2, 2015, 1:48pm; Reply: 7
I've been known to get a bit wild when drunk like most on here, but whoever that group were must be absolute scum.  I'd be amazed if it was a professional sports team, even a sh#t one like Lincoln.  A stupid rumour started in jest for a laugh, that's snowballed into Chinese whispers..........
Posted by: LongEatonMariner, October 2, 2015, 3:19pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Heisenberg
I've been known to get a bit wild when drunk like most on here, but whoever that group were must be absolute scum.  I'd be amazed if it was a professional sports team, even a sh#t one like Lincoln.  A stupid rumour started in jest for a laugh, that's snowballed into Chinese whispers..........

It was probably the opposition from the Dog and Duck in the Sunday league or something.
Posted by: gtfc98, October 2, 2015, 3:30pm; Reply: 9
In other news I see the self proclaimed Mr nice guy Carl Magnay has been a bit disgusting towards some fans recently.
Posted by: mariner91, October 2, 2015, 3:31pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from gtfc98
In other news I see the self proclaimed Mr nice guy Carl Magnay has been a bit disgusting towards some fans recently.

?
Posted by: Chrisblor, October 2, 2015, 3:36pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from mariner91

?

Banned for 6 games for spitting on a Wycombe supporter after getting himself sent off. Very classy Carl.
Posted by: LH, October 2, 2015, 3:44pm; Reply: 12
Maybe he was trying to kiss their badge?
Posted by: mariner91, October 2, 2015, 3:47pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from Chrisblor

Banned for 6 games for spitting on a Wycombe supporter after getting himself sent off. Very classy Carl.

Jeez, that's disgusting!
Posted by: RoboCod, October 2, 2015, 3:52pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from Chrisblor

Good grief!! He was nearly our manager !
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), October 2, 2015, 7:39pm; Reply: 15
Is it a coincidence that Moyes has a split lip and eye looks bruised on BT sport?
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, October 2, 2015, 8:24pm; Reply: 16
Come on you Yorkies!!! Can't have Lincoln winning and going up to 5th  :(
Posted by: moosey_club, October 2, 2015, 10:07pm; Reply: 17
They are thugs on the pitch....should we be suprised if it was them?
Posted by: promotion plaice, October 2, 2015, 10:14pm; Reply: 18
Guiseley were poor tonight, more than Lincoln being good i thought. I can't remember Farman having a decent shot to save.
Posted by: paulgtfc, October 3, 2015, 8:36am; Reply: 19
Quoted from moosey_club
They are thugs on the pitch....should we be suprised if it was them?

I've never seen Rhead in the flesh - tonight was quite an eye opener for me.  Looks like a Sunday morning footballer (no disrespect to the footballers on here lol) and clearly doesn't have the fitness to put in a proper shift.  His goal was a gift and good to see him member up for his offside "goal".  Not surprised he cheated to get his pen n Gowling red card at the derby match.  

Nice to see the cut on Moyses lip  8)
Posted by: ginnywings, October 3, 2015, 8:46am; Reply: 20
People keep saying Rhead is fat and useless but he has 10 goals already.
Posted by: moosey_club, October 3, 2015, 10:20am; Reply: 21
Quoted from ginnywings
People keep saying Rhead is fat and useless but he has 10 goals already.

i think thats part of the issue with him, when we first really came across him a few years ago as a last throw of the dice sub for Mansfield you think...what the fk? How fat is he?
In reality as a striker you only need one attribute....an overweight, relatively unfit player can still prosper in the right surroundings, chuck the ball in the box enough to a big strong unit and the ball will inevitably fall to him.

Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, October 3, 2015, 10:29am; Reply: 22
Quoted from moosey_club

i think thats part of the issue with him, when we first really came across him a few years ago as a last throw of the dice sub for Mansfield you think...what the fk? How fat is he?
In reality as a striker you only need one attribute....an overweight, relatively unfit player can still prosper in the right surroundings, chuck the ball in the box enough to a big strong unit and the ball will inevitably fall to him.

Too right. Look how Town played to the speed of Brace, Connell and Reddy and the heading ability of Rafferty & Tees. If you've got a good 'un you have to play to suit them.

Posted by: dapperz fun pub, October 3, 2015, 12:07pm; Reply: 23
Did Hearn play ?
Posted by: tintowner, October 3, 2015, 12:26pm; Reply: 24
Quoted from dapperz fun pub
Did Hearn play ?

Came on near the end.
Posted by: Helgy, October 3, 2015, 9:55pm; Reply: 25
After slating vitals you seriously can't believe what's been put up on there lol
There are some strange so called fans that delight if we lose hence last week we win 5 pages, last loss 20 pages of internet wailing.
They have jumped all over this and blow it out of proportion.
Seriously doubt any players were involved ;-)

Rhead feed the beast & he will score. Hearn came on after starting last week starting to look the part again.
Posted by: Lincoln Mariner 56, October 3, 2015, 10:39pm; Reply: 26
Have it on good authority it was Lincolns players & management out "wetting" the head of Alan Powers new born. Person arrested was Moyes's son who is on lincoln's books.
Posted by: Helgy, October 4, 2015, 10:12am; Reply: 27
Quoted from Lincoln Mariner 56
Have it on good authority it was Lincolns players & management out "wetting" the head of Alan Powers new born. Person arrested was Moyes's son who is on lincoln's books.

Yes that's correct they were out but no player was involved.
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, October 4, 2015, 11:01am; Reply: 28
Even if moyses or his son involved it wouldn't matter who do you think is funding the club, I'm told by a Lincoln fan who knows him that without moyses the club would have folded
Posted by: Abdul19, October 4, 2015, 12:44pm; Reply: 29
What is it with Lincoln managers sons and controversy eh?
Posted by: lee65, October 4, 2015, 8:39pm; Reply: 30
I couldn't believe who many headers Rhead won on Friday without attempting to jump, you can't deny that he's effective
Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 9:43pm