Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: GrimRob, October 11, 2015, 11:52am
The Fishy has been chosen as the Grimsby Town forum on Soccer Manager, the free online Football Management game. Choose tactics, formations, sophisticated transfer market and much more. This game was awarded a 5* rating in the Sun this week.Click on the link below to play the game.....

[url=http://socm.io/7m]Soccer Manager[/url]
Posted by: Tommy, October 12, 2015, 7:26pm; Reply: 1
Town's squad on this includes Marc Goodfellow, Lee Ridley and Brett Ormerod (?!?!?!)
Posted by: Rick12, October 12, 2015, 7:29pm; Reply: 2
I use to play this Robb but preferred the football manager pc game far more.If you like the free game you will love the proper management sim on the pc
Posted by: ginnywings, October 12, 2015, 7:29pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Tommy
Town's squad on this includes Marc Goodfellow, Lee Ridley and Brett Ormerod (?!?!?!)

Hurst tried to get them all on loan for Disley, Robertson and JPP.  ::)
Posted by: Abdul19, October 12, 2015, 8:31pm; Reply: 4
Goodfellow took the most convincing Town penalty I've ever seen. Obviously this doesn't explain his baffling inclusion though.
Posted by: diehardmariner, October 13, 2015, 5:06pm; Reply: 5
Had Goodfellow's lob against Leyton Orient not hit the bar, or had he not missed an absolute sitter in the same game, his name may have gone down in Town folklore.  

Alas...

All I can really remember of him, other than that he hugely flattered to deceive, was that he wasn't quite as bad as Junior Mendes.
Posted by: ex-merseymariner, October 13, 2015, 6:07pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from diehardmariner
Had Goodfellow's lob against Leyton Orient not hit the bar, or had he not missed an absolute sitter in the same game, his name may have gone down in Town folklore.  

Alas...

All I can really remember of him, other than that he hugely flattered to deceive, was that he wasn't quite as bad as Junior Mendes.

and his nickname was Freezer..........

Print page generated: May 7, 2024, 3:52am