Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: lukeo, November 28, 2015, 6:52am
For me it has to stay the same as last week unless this new CM is the bee's knee's then id bring him in for Clay. We where so good all over the park last week it'd be tough on anyone to be dropped. I think If Pearson is brought in that wouldn't effect to much although I thought Gowling had a brilliant game last week!
Posted by: DocTower, November 28, 2015, 7:38am; Reply: 1
As you say difficult  to drop anyone , Gowling  for me brings out the the best of Pearson  and Toto,  sad for either to be on the bench but that's football .  Having players on the bench who can change the game instead of like for like when brought on is what we appear to have now . Whether we will see it today I don't know  , if Kiddy shut shop , do man for man marking and stop us playing bring 3 subs on . Draws are no good for us now , it did for us last season , I hope not this one .
Posted by: Garth, November 28, 2015, 7:47am; Reply: 2
He will start with the same team barring illness or injury with the two new boys giving a run out second half sooner if required, Pearson will definitely play a part IMO in the second half especially if we are comfortable
Posted by: DocTower, November 28, 2015, 8:07am; Reply: 3
" If we are comfortable "      I never feel completely comfortable  until we're 3 up .
Posted by: Garth, November 28, 2015, 8:38am; Reply: 4
After winning so well against Eastleigh it would be rude to change a winning team for no particular reason, as the match develops either way changes can be introduced as and when required ( such a headache) lol
Posted by: Mariner_09, November 28, 2015, 9:35am; Reply: 5
No change to the side, everyone wad immense last week especially Toto and Diz IMO. Bench is an interesting one, for me I'd pick East, Pearson, Henderson, Alabi and Pittman and leave Brown, Marshall, Gregor, Mackreth and Bogle out the squad very harsh on the second top scorer. But I don't think he'll be out for long, same with Pearson.
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 28, 2015, 9:41am; Reply: 6
My thoughts are if Jones starts he will stay a bit longer,

If not I think he will go back to Birmingham,

I hope he starts with Alabi and Henderson on the bench,

Both coming on in the 2nd half when we are 3-0 up. 8)
Posted by: DocTower, November 28, 2015, 9:55am; Reply: 7
Quoted from Mariner_09
No change to the side, everyone wad immense last week especially Toto and Diz IMO. Bench is an interesting one, for me I'd pick East, Pearson, Henderson, Alabi and Pittman and leave Brown, Marshall, Gregor, Mackreth and Bogle out the squad very harsh on the second top scorer. But I don't think he'll be out for long, same with Pearson.

When you put it this way that's some 5 to not even get on the bench .
Posted by: MuddyWaters, November 28, 2015, 10:02am; Reply: 8
Quoted from DocTower

When you put it this way that's some 5 to not even get on the bench .

Just a hunch - but I suspect a couple of them to go in January.
Posted by: Fan, November 28, 2015, 3:29pm; Reply: 9
Great management that should have cover for as many positions as possible on the bench.
Posted by: Fan, November 28, 2015, 6:54pm; Reply: 10
Great management that should have cover for as many positions as possible on the bench.
Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 9:44pm