Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Old pop, February 4, 2016, 10:19am
Piotr parzyszek polish football centre forward age 22 released by charlton got to be look into and with so Many polish people's living in Grimsby & cleepthorpe area  
Posted by: Grantley, February 4, 2016, 10:23am; Reply: 1
Hi Piotr!
Posted by: bluebottle, February 4, 2016, 10:26am; Reply: 2
Piotr parzyszek, nickname Pop?. Sounds good to me.
Posted by: ginnywings, February 4, 2016, 10:35am; Reply: 3
It's something I've mentioned in the past, with so many Eastern Europeans in the area, it would make sense to look at that area. Polish footballers are technically good and may bring new fans into the ground. Not so far fetched for me but the OP sounds like English is not his first language, so could be a bit of self promotion going on.  ;)
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, February 4, 2016, 10:44am; Reply: 4
My mate in Luton whose brother works in Starbucks blue water  said hes shite and not to bother (anger3)(anger3)(angel)(angel)(blink2)(blink2)
Posted by: Nelly GTFC, February 4, 2016, 10:44am; Reply: 5
Scored 11 goals in 31 league games in the Belgium 2nd tier (Confused)

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piotr_Parzyszek]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piotr_Parzyszek[/url]

Haha, if he's any good give him a trial, if he does any good promote it that we have signed a Polish player, you never know we might get a few hundred factory workers down to watch lol.
Posted by: ginnywings, February 4, 2016, 10:52am; Reply: 6
Quoted from Nelly GTFC
Scored 11 goals in 31 league games in the Belgium top league?

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piotr_Parzyszek]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piotr_Parzyszek[/url]

Haha, if he's any good give him a trial, if he does any good promote it that we have signed a Polish player, you never know might get a few hundred factory workers down to watch lol.

He scored plenty in Holland too. Can't be that sh1te. Plus he's 6'3".

Perhaps he ought to ask for a trial?

Posted by: HertsGTFC, February 4, 2016, 11:41am; Reply: 7
Quoted from ginnywings
It's something I've mentioned in the past, with so many Eastern Europeans in the area, it would make sense to look at that area. Polish footballers are technically good and may bring new fans into the ground. Not so far fetched for me but the OP sounds like English is not his first language, so could be a bit of self promotion going on.  ;)

Who could blame him...
Posted by: Les Brechin, February 4, 2016, 2:02pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from ginnywings

Got a Polish lad who works at our place and I've brought him to quite a few games already and he's hooked. He works all day on a Saturday so can only go to the midweek games and keeps pestering me for when the next one is.  :)
Posted by: KingstonMariner, February 4, 2016, 2:17pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from ginnywings

So you mean he went to school in Grimsby. ;)

You start signing Poles and you'll alienate any Russians in the area.  ;D
Posted by: Nelly GTFC, February 4, 2016, 2:40pm; Reply: 10
(ohmy)

[youtube]TnKtfGsVymY[/youtube] [youtube]ciZius-GrfU[/youtube]
Posted by: Abdul19, February 4, 2016, 3:48pm; Reply: 11
I thought if your contract was cancelled after the window shut you couldn't sign for another (top 5 tier) club? (Like when Neilson went to Whitehawk)
Posted by: grimsby pete, February 4, 2016, 6:20pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from Nelly GTFC
(ohmy)

[youtube]TnKtfGsVymY[/youtube] [youtube]ciZius-GrfU[/youtube]

He looks too good for us  ;D ;D
Posted by: grimsby pete, February 4, 2016, 6:22pm; Reply: 13
I would not like to upset Omar,

BUT

Pop and Podge sounds good. 8)
Posted by: Mallyner, February 5, 2016, 6:52am; Reply: 14
I saw Piotr parzyszek in Specsavers St Peters Avenue yesterday.

It was the top line of the eye test.

;)
Posted by: Codswede, February 5, 2016, 1:03pm; Reply: 15
There's too many poles in the Main Stand already!
Posted by: Nelly GTFC, February 5, 2016, 4:24pm; Reply: 16
No sex life... ;D

But anyway this Piotr, he scored on average around 1 in 2 games in a team going for promotion from the 2nd tier of the Dutch league, scored 1 in 3 in the Belgium 2nd tier, but struggled to score in the top Danish league.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/uO3EIpA.png[/img]
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, February 5, 2016, 5:11pm; Reply: 17
Why are we even talking about this player . He's never going to drop down to the conference ffs
Posted by: golfer, February 5, 2016, 5:16pm; Reply: 18
With reference to Nellys videos showing PIOTR scoring, Taking into account the recent standard of referees and linesmen{women} at B.P.both goals would have been disallowed for offside.
Posted by: Maringer, February 5, 2016, 5:24pm; Reply: 19
The standard of the Dutch and Belgian second divisions probably isn't particularly high. Bear in mind we're talking about two small countries with a low population. Their best teams are pretty decent, but the quality drops off very quickly once you get out of the top divisions.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, February 5, 2016, 10:26pm; Reply: 20
If only we had some Belgian Town fans able to comment first hand.....
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, February 6, 2016, 7:53am; Reply: 21
Aalast we don't!!!
Posted by: Nelly GTFC, February 17, 2016, 7:29pm; Reply: 22
May as well add this here, 4 or 5 Polish / Eastern European talking guys at the Grimsby vs Boreham Wood game on Saturday, 4 wearing Grimsby Town hats and a few in Town shirts (thumbup1)

I wonder if Old pop was one of them lol (Confused) (thumbup1)
Posted by: Trent_Mariner1, February 18, 2016, 3:54am; Reply: 23
Signed for De Graafschap the other day.
Posted by: jonnyboy82, February 18, 2016, 5:29am; Reply: 24
Ah well , he was shite anyway.
Print page generated: May 7, 2024, 1:38pm