Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: MuddyWaters, February 13, 2016, 5:12pm
That wasn't as bad as it sounded on the radio. Came back from the bar in Portugal to listen to JT commentating on fans leaving and booing.
Posted by: Hagrid, February 13, 2016, 5:13pm; Reply: 1
It was that bad
Posted by: Chrisblor, February 13, 2016, 5:22pm; Reply: 2
Nah it was terrible. Clueless players, clueless tactics, clueless substitutions. Too much aimless hoofing onto their defender's heads. It was so obvious we needed to get the ball out wide and behind their full backs. Why take off someone like Arnold, who while inconsistent is capable of that and replace him on the right with a left sided wing back? Why leave the totally ineffective Monkhouse on when it's obvious he's too slow to trouble their packed defence. Why hasn't Hurst addressed our need for a tricky pacy winger or a target man to go up against their big centre halves?

Just excrement all round. And its frustrating because these are problems we've previously known about and Hurst doesn't seem capable of finding the obvious solutions.
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, February 13, 2016, 5:24pm; Reply: 3
Ridiculous to blame anyone but the players today for that.
Posted by: ginnywings, February 13, 2016, 5:48pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie

I'm sick of hearing that old sh1te.
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, February 13, 2016, 5:51pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from ginnywings

I'm sick of hearing that old sh1te.

Ok
Posted by: Fan, February 13, 2016, 5:56pm; Reply: 6
I can see problems at the end of the season following that, Pearson, Clay will probually go, Diz one year older,meant see Toto sticking with it, spine of the team gone and National league football again, Probually keep Monkhouse for another year when he is even slower.
Posted by: arryarryarry, February 13, 2016, 7:25pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie

Thanks Paul, but please explain your comment about us being spoilt.
Posted by: jonnyboy82, February 13, 2016, 8:06pm; Reply: 8
Embarrassing was that today.

We looked like a side hoping to avoid relegation rather than promotion and i cant believe i paid £18 to watch it.

I dont know if gowling and toto have all of a sudden decided to think they are better than what they are but there stupidity at the back today could have easily cost us.

Concerning at the minute.
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, February 13, 2016, 8:15pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from arryarryarry

Thanks Paul, but please explain your comment about us being spoilt.

haha! 😂😂😂😂

Don't give up your day job!
Posted by: jonnyboy82, February 13, 2016, 8:16pm; Reply: 10
Ronnie.

Are you all there ?
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, February 13, 2016, 8:18pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from jonnyboy82
Ronnie.

Are you all there ?

Paul apparently lol!
Posted by: DocTower, February 13, 2016, 8:38pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from Fan
I can see problems at the end of the season following that, Pearson, Clay will probually go, Diz one year older,meant see Toto sticking with it, spine of the team gone and National league football again, Probually keep Monkhouse for another year when he is even slower.

If we don't go up ,  playing like that we have no chance, , it will be a complete rebuild . Who will be in charge?   The fans deserve far better than what was served up today . The players are playing to order , but tactics are naive against a team of spoilers and time wasters .
Print page generated: April 29, 2024, 1:24am