Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: forza ivano, May 24, 2016, 5:13pm
                                                                                      McKeown

Tait                                       (Toto- if he stays)            ??????(Boyce- if he signs))                             ????????

Arnold                                  ???????????                   ???????(Disley?)                           ?????????

(Amond - if he stays)              Bogle

subs - pearson, gowling, disley - all too old/slow to be regulars imho
Posted by: promotion plaice, May 24, 2016, 5:18pm; Reply: 1

Hope PH doesn't forget his phone charger whilst on holiday.
Posted by: vinno69, May 24, 2016, 5:32pm; Reply: 2
So if all the out of contract player sign we are going to need circa 10 new additions plus the youths? it is going to be a long summer.
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, May 24, 2016, 5:35pm; Reply: 3
Christ. Come back to me at the start of August.
Posted by: fishyfanny, May 24, 2016, 5:36pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from forza ivano
                                                                                      McKeown

Tait                                       (Toto- if he stays)            ??????(Boyce- if he signs))                             ????????

Arnold                                  ???????????                   ???????(Disley?)                           ?????????

Do they play rush goalkeeper in L2? God we have been gone a long time.  :-/

Posted by: Golden fox, May 24, 2016, 6:09pm; Reply: 5
Would be looking at a squad like this - 1-Mkeown 2-Tait .3-New LB Townsend mould . 4-Gowling .5-Shaun .6-Diz . 7-Arnold . 8- new Cm box to box . 9-Podge . 10-Omar . 11-New left winger . 12- 2nd choice keeper to push Macca . 13- Toto . 14- utility player better quality than East . 15- Venney 16- Dayle Southwell . 17- decent replacement for Clay . 18-  Boyce ? . 19 - Quality winger . 20- Target man (Lump) . 21-Striker (quick ) .not sure we should go mad with the size of the squad keep it low but high quality . I'm not the managed though and in Paul I trust . What a story it could be from Vanarama league to Premier League . UTMM . Fox
Posted by: 137 (Guest), May 24, 2016, 9:01pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from forza ivano
                                                                                      McKeown

Not sure about ??????????? in centre midfield - I reckon his legs have gone. And I thought ????????? (LM) was right-footed?
Maybe he and Arnold can swap. Apart from that looks very promising....I'm starting to get confident already!

Posted by: chaos33, May 24, 2016, 9:06pm; Reply: 7
Farce thread
Posted by: ClarkyGTFC, May 24, 2016, 9:10pm; Reply: 8
Pointless thread
Posted by: ginnywings, May 24, 2016, 9:11pm; Reply: 9
At the moment, we have a grand total of four players........................
Posted by: smokey111, May 24, 2016, 9:27pm; Reply: 10
Gowling is more than capable of playing in league 2
Posted by: Rik e B, May 25, 2016, 12:39am; Reply: 11
Sorry what is the point of this right now?  :-/ :o
Posted by: bedders78, May 25, 2016, 7:38am; Reply: 12
Quoted from Golden fox
20- Target man (Lump)

How dare you!  ??) I'll settle for all-round forward. LJL was a target man.

Current starting XI

Warrington
Moore   Pearson  Gowling    Doig      Hurst
     Clifton        Fenty     Dave Smith
              Bogle        Mighty
Posted by: TAGG, May 25, 2016, 8:02am; Reply: 13
Quoted from forza ivano
                                                                                      McKeown

WTF???????????????????
???????               ??????????             ???????????????      ?????????????
Posted by: MuddyWaters, May 25, 2016, 8:47am; Reply: 14
Quoted from bedders78

Current starting XI

Warrington
              Bogle        Mighty

Thought Fenty was a right-winger  ;)
Posted by: golfer, May 25, 2016, 8:54am; Reply: 15
  For C  sake------ get a job
Posted by: Mikey_345, May 25, 2016, 9:02am; Reply: 16
Quoted from bedders78

Current starting XI

Warrington
              Bogle        Mighty

Josh Venney  obviously going to be upset at been behind Fenty for a starting place!
Posted by: bedders78, May 25, 2016, 9:10am; Reply: 17
Quoted from Mikey_345

Josh Venny obviously going to be upset at been behind Fenty for a starting place!

He can fight for his spot when he signs on the dotted line :)

Posted by: Mikey_345, May 25, 2016, 9:21am; Reply: 18
Quoted from bedders78

He can fight for his spot when he signs on the dotted line :)

Thought he had? Ah well, you don't win anything with kids anyway!  ;)
Posted by: the driver, May 25, 2016, 10:11am; Reply: 19
Unbelievable Jeff
Posted by: forza ivano, May 25, 2016, 10:49am; Reply: 20
Quoted from Rik e B
Sorry what is the point of this right now?  :-/ :o

nothing too deep,it's just a summary of how things are left after yesterday's carnage!

seems like people have got the wrong end of the stick.it wasn't intended as a spurious thread or to be crtical, it was simply meant as a snap shot of what we have to build on and what positions hurst needs to fill. it was just a way of representing the team rather than the lists we see in the 'what do we need to sign' threads.

Posted by: grimsby pete, May 25, 2016, 8:02pm; Reply: 21
By the look of things I will have to remember another 6 to 8 players next season,

I just get to recognise our new players then they leave,

Bring back the good old days when I only needed to remember 2 or 3 new signings. :)
Posted by: forza ivano, May 26, 2016, 10:49am; Reply: 22
Quoted from grimsby pete
By the look of things I will have to remember another 6 to 8 players next season,

I just get to recognise our new players then they leave,

Bring back the good old days when I only needed to remember 2 or 3 new signings. :)

2 or 3 signings would have represented a busy summer in Buckley's time! his close season recruitment usually consisted of getting someone on a perm contract who'd spent the last 3 months on loan at gy!
Posted by: acko338, May 26, 2016, 9:37pm; Reply: 23
But.....was Buckley computer litrut !!!!
Print page generated: April 30, 2024, 10:27pm