Question of the Week
How much would you accept for Omar Bogle?
2000-2001 POM Scoring System
By: Rob Sedgwick
After much discussion and chat we have decided to have a rethink of the points scoring system.
The revised scoring system is.
- 1 point for each entry.
- 2 points for the right outcome (i.e. win, lose or draw as per your prediction)
- 2 points for the right score for the Grimsby
- 2 points for the right score for the opposition
- 3 points for the right Grimsby scorer (provided a scorer is named). Own goals do not count, and the first non-own goal scored by a Grimsby player constitutes the first goal.
- 1 point if Grimsby score 0 goals (and you predicted this)
- 5 points bonus for a Nostradamus POM (a perfect prediction)
The total points score possible for each game is now 15 for a scoring game, 13 if Grimsby score 0 goals, you predict this AND get the other team's score right!
Interested? Then if you have not done so please register for the POM
This site is by the fans, for the fans, and we will consider articles on any subject relating to the Mariners whether it be related to current news, a nostalgic look back in the past, a story about a player, a game or games in the past, something about Blundell Park or football in general. Click here to submit your article!
|Notts County (H) Predictions||38||Davec||21/01 10:53|
|Imps vs Ipswich Predictions||157||1mickylyons||21/01 10:38|
|The Icenian Predicition League - WEEK 1||67||Les Brechin||21/01 10:03|
|New Fishy Pontoon Buster Game||45||Les Brechin||21/01 09:57|
|Leyton Orient Statement||15||psgmariner||21/01 09:37|
|Please show respect||4||moss_side_mariner||21/01 09:32|
|Bloviating Bignot?||16||Chris Packit||21/01 09:28|
|Change/add-a-letter/remove-one Word Game thread...||25,212||Biccys||21/01 08:02|
|Word Association Game||37,670||topuphere666||21/01 08:01|
|Upcoming Fixtures||1||SiteBot||21/01 03:26|
News | Features | Submit Article | |