Question of the Week
How long before new manager arrives?
2001-2002 POM Scoring System
By: Rob Sedgwick
This year's scoring system is the same as last year's, namely:
- 1 point for each entry.
- 2 points for the right outcome (i.e. win, lose or draw as per your prediction)
- 2 points for the right score for the Grimsby
- 2 points for the right score for the opposition
- 3 points for the right Grimsby scorer (provided a scorer is named). Own goals do not count, and the first non-own goal scored by a Grimsby player constitutes the first goal.
- 1 point if Grimsby score 0 goals (and you predicted this)
- 5 points bonus for a Nostradamus POM (a perfect prediction)
The total points score possible for each game is 15 for a scoring game, 13 if Grimsby score 0 goals, you predict this AND get the other team's score right!
Interested? Then if you have not done so please register for the POM
This site is by the fans, for the fans, and we will consider articles on any subject relating to the Mariners whether it be related to current news, a nostalgic look back in the past, a story about a player, a game or games in the past, something about Blundell Park or football in general. Click here to submit your article!
|Lincoln city||77||dapperz fun pub||26/10 21:59|
|New Fishy Pontoon Buster Game||40||Les Brechin||26/10 21:57|
|Robbie stockdale||36||Superdan147||26/10 21:51|
|Keeping the squad together||9||malkamalka||26/10 21:28|
|Mark Robins||33||chaos33||26/10 21:14|
|yeovil roll call||24||lukeo||26/10 21:04|
|Not going to Yeovil?||18||Patto1965||26/10 20:58|
|Martin Gray||13||meggietown||26/10 20:42|
|Shortlist of 6||239||WestLeedsMariner||26/10 20:41|
|Hope Powell||13||moosey_club||26/10 20:40|
News | Features | Submit Article | |