Question of the Week
How long before new manager arrives?
The POM Vocabulary
By: Rob Sedgwick
The following phrases are used so regularly during games in our chat room that they deserve an explanation:
- pom (verb).Â "To pom" is the act of entering a pom predicition.
- pom (noun).Â "My pom" is one's prediction for the current match. "That's my pom buggered" is a frequent expression in our chat room.
- pommer (noun).Â Someone who does the POM regularly.
- nostradamus (noun) Â A perfect POM.
- nostradami (noun) Â The plural.of nostradamus.
This site is by the fans, for the fans, and we will consider articles on any subject relating to the Mariners whether it be related to current news, a nostalgic look back in the past, a story about a player, a game or games in the past, something about Blundell Park or football in general. Click here to submit your article!
|Paul Hurst on becoming Shrewsbury boss||75||Les Brechin||25/10 05:49|
|The PH years||38||1mickylyons||25/10 05:10|
|Upcoming Fixtures||1||SiteBot||25/10 04:30|
|Shortlist of 6||127||WestLeedsMariner||25/10 02:33|
|Karl Robinson||31||OllieGTFC||25/10 01:12|
|Danny Cowley||22||marinernige||25/10 00:37|
|Bucko on Look North||4||The Old Codger||25/10 00:11|
|Dave Moore||15||BartonianMariner||25/10 00:02|
|Word Association Game||36,422||topuphere666||24/10 22:20|
|Change/add-a-letter/remove-one Word Game thread...||23,975||Biccys||24/10 22:19|
News | Features | Submit Article | |