Question of the Week
How much would you accept for Omar Bogle?
The POM Vocabulary
By: Rob Sedgwick
The following phrases are used so regularly during games in our chat room that they deserve an explanation:
- pom (verb).Â "To pom" is the act of entering a pom predicition.
- pom (noun).Â "My pom" is one's prediction for the current match. "That's my pom buggered" is a frequent expression in our chat room.
- pommer (noun).Â Someone who does the POM regularly.
- nostradamus (noun) Â A perfect POM.
- nostradami (noun) Â The plural.of nostradamus.
This site is by the fans, for the fans, and we will consider articles on any subject relating to the Mariners whether it be related to current news, a nostalgic look back in the past, a story about a player, a game or games in the past, something about Blundell Park or football in general. Click here to submit your article!
|Imps vs Ipswich Predictions||20||1mickylyons||17/01 17:23|
|Graham Taylor||69||jimgtfc||17/01 17:16|
|Twat of the Week||26||GrimRob||17/01 17:02|
|Word Association Game||37,620||topuphere666||17/01 15:31|
|Change/add-a-letter/remove-one Word Game thread...||25,161||Biccys||17/01 15:30|
|Bignot post match||87||jonnyboy82||17/01 15:19|
|Sam Jones, Asante and Osborne||145||The Old Codger||17/01 14:59|
|Luke Coulson||8||Jarmo.Is.God||17/01 14:05|
|Match highlights||6||oldun||17/01 09:38|
|Hignett sacked by Hartlepool||17||wormy||17/01 09:26|
News | Features | Submit Article | |