Question of the Week
How long before new manager arrives?
Euro 2004 POM Scoring System
By: Rob Sedgwick
This year's scoring system for the world cup is slightly different from as last year's, namely:
- 1 point for each entry.
- 2 points for the right outcome (i.e. win, lose or draw as per your prediction)
- 2 points for the right score for Team 1
- 2 points for the right score for Team 2
- 4 points for the right Team 1 scorer (provided a scorer is named). Own goals do not count, and the first non-own goal scored by a Team 1 player constitutes the first goal.
- 4 points for the right Team 2 scorer (provided a scorer is named). Own goals do not count, and the first non-own goal scored by a Team 2 player constitutes the first goal.
- 1 point if Team 1 score 0 goals (and you predicted this)
- 1 point if Team 2 score 0 goals (and you predicted this)
- 5 points bonus for a Nostradamus POM (a perfect prediction)
The total points score possible for each game is 20 for a game in which both sides score, 17 in which 1 side scores and 14 if neither side score.
Interested? Then if you have not done so please register for the POM
This site is by the fans, for the fans, and we will consider articles on any subject relating to the Mariners whether it be related to current news, a nostalgic look back in the past, a story about a player, a game or games in the past, something about Blundell Park or football in general. Click here to submit your article!
|Bad feeling||39||OllieGTFC||28/10 02:33|
|Martin Gray||16||meggietown||28/10 02:03|
|Robbie stockdale||58||Superdan147||28/10 00:52|
|Paul Peschisolido||24||Fat Cobra||28/10 00:24|
|New Fishy Pontoon Buster Game||43||Les Brechin||28/10 00:18|
|the walking dead||3||jonnyboy82||28/10 00:08|
|Karl Robinson leaves role as MK Dons manager||57||StaffsMariner||27/10 23:56|
|Alan stubbs||4||forza ivano||27/10 23:28|
|Interviewing the candidates||44||dapperz fun pub||27/10 22:56|
|Change/add-a-letter/remove-one Word Game thread...||24,010||Biccys||27/10 22:42|
News | Features | Submit Article | |