League Two Form Guide
Question of the Week
Do you support Cleethorpes Town?
2005-2006 POM Scoring System
By: Rob Sedgwick
This year's scoring system is the same as last year's, namely:
- 1 point for each entry.
- 2 points for the right outcome (i.e. win, lose or draw as per your prediction)
- 2 points for the right Grimsby score
- 2 points for the right opposition score
- 3 points for the right Grimsby scorer (provided a scorer is named). Own goals do not count, and the first non-own goal scored by a Grimsby player constitutes the first goal.
- 1 point if Grimsby score 0 goals (and you predicted this)
- 5 points bonus for a Nostradamus POM (a perfect prediction)
- 2 bonus point for the shirt number of the first opposition scorer (if there is one). If the opposition do not score nobody is awarded any points.
- 2 bonus points for correctly predicting the crowd (which is rounded to the nearest number of those you can select).
The total points score possible for each game (not including the 2 bonus points for the opposition shirt number and 2 for the crowd) is 15 for a scoring game, 13 if Grimsby score 0 goals, you predict this AND get the other team's score right!
Interested? Then if you have not done so please register for the POM.
This site is by the fans, for the fans, and we will consider articles on any subject relating to the Mariners whether it be related to current news, a nostalgic look back in the past, a story about a player, a game or games in the past, something about Blundell Park or football in general. Click here to submit your article!
|Upcoming Fixtures||1||SiteBot||28/03 04:23|
|Reserves Aim To Secure Title||11||promotion plaice||28/03 00:38|
|Danny Andrew||44||Cloudy||27/03 22:14|
|England Vs Lithuania||26||promotion plaice||27/03 21:54|
|A Retained List||35||Mariner_09||27/03 21:29|
|Change/add-a-letter/remove-one Word Game thread...||26,351||Biccys||27/03 21:09|
|Word Association Game||38,974||topuphere666||27/03 21:09|
|Donny 1st April||29||Cloudy||27/03 19:25|
|Thoughts on Bignot?||103||Gabriel||27/03 19:03|
News | Features | Submit Article | |