Question of the Week
Do you support Cleethorpes Town?
|Don't Miss a Game!|
World Cup Calendar
By: Rob Sedgwick
THE Fishy is pleased to be able to bring you the entire World Cup 2006 calendar, which you can import into Microsoft Outlook. The service will put all the World Cup fixtures, locations and times into your Outlook calendar for you to ensure you do not miss a fixture!
For use with Microsoft Outlook only (or other VCS-enabled calendars)!
1. Right click on this file and "save as" in My Documents or similar.
2. Go into MS Outlook
3. Choose File->Import and Export
4. On the sub-Menu choose "Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file"
5. Search in My Documents or whereever you saved the file and select wc2006-f.vcs (you may need to change "type of file" to "all files" to find it
6. Press OK and the fixtures will appear in your calendar as if by magic!
This site is by the fans, for the fans, and we will consider articles on any subject relating to the Mariners whether it be related to current news, a nostalgic look back in the past, a story about a player, a game or games in the past, something about Blundell Park or football in general. Click here to submit your article!
|Word Association Game||38,925||topuphere666||24/03 16:02|
|Change/add-a-letter/remove-one Word Game thread...||26,308||Biccys||24/03 16:00|
|Sam Jones||18||sam gy||24/03 15:55|
|EFL Survey - Grimsby||32||Simariner||24/03 15:36|
|CHELTENHAM TOWN MOVED TO 1PM||39||adzmayte||24/03 15:30|
|Gtfc capped players ?||15||dapperz fun pub||24/03 15:30|
|William Cropper||3||GrimRob||24/03 14:28|
|Danny Newton||9||Sigone||24/03 14:21|
|Ex-GTFC players thread||1,987||Tommy||24/03 14:12|
|England fans chants and songs etc||7||Grantham_Mariner||24/03 12:49|
News | Features | Submit Article | |