League Two Table
Question of the Week
How much would you accept for Omar Bogle?
2006-2007 POM Scoring System
By: Rob Sedgwick
This year's scoring system is different to last year's, and is now as follows::
- 1 point for each entry.
- 2 points for the right outcome (i.e. win, lose or draw as per your prediction)
- 2 points for the right Grimsby score
- 2 points for the right opposition score
- 3 points for the right Grimsby scorer (provided a scorer is named). Own goals do not count, and the first non-own goal scored by a Grimsby player constitutes the first goal.
- 1 point if Grimsby score 0 goals (and you predicted this)
- 5 points bonus for a Nostradamus POM (a perfect prediction)
- 2 bonus point for the shirt number of the first opposition scorer (if there is one). If the opposition do not score nobody is awarded any points.
- 3 bonus points for correctly predicting the crowd (which is rounded to the nearest number of those you can select).
- 5 bonus points for correctly predicting the minute of the first goal (as published on the BBC web site, results section).
The total points score possible for each game (not including the 2 bonus points for the opposition shirt number, 3 for the crowd and 5 for the minute) is 15 for a scoring game, 13 if Grimsby score 0 goals, you predict this AND get the other team's score right!
Interested? Then if you have not done so please register for the POM.
This site is by the fans, for the fans, and we will consider articles on any subject relating to the Mariners whether it be related to current news, a nostalgic look back in the past, a story about a player, a game or games in the past, something about Blundell Park or football in general. Click here to submit your article!
|Dean Henderson Interview on RH||81||Spidey||24/01 09:13|
|Friendly Pub for Saturday||7||HertsGTFC||24/01 09:02|
|Word Association Game||37,732||topuphere666||24/01 08:57|
|Change/add-a-letter/remove-one Word Game thread...||25,270||Biccys||24/01 08:56|
|Scum with fish hooks!||52||Mandy Dunnit vs Hettie||24/01 08:51|
|New Fishy Pontoon Buster Game||53||Les Brechin||24/01 08:47|
|full back pairings||11||TheRonRaffertyFanClub||24/01 08:13|
|Stevenage Tickets||127||Posh Harry||24/01 08:04|
|Upcoming Fixtures||1||SiteBot||24/01 03:26|
News | Features | Submit Article | |