Question of the Week
Will Paul Hurst stay at Grimsby?
Wembley Final Details
By: Rob Sedgwick
GRIMSBY'S third trip to Wembley in the Johnstone Paint Trophy is likely to attract a bumper crowd of at least 20,000 supporters. Here are some details of the final itself against Milton Keynes Dons.
- Kick-off is at 1.15pm on Sunday March 30
- Town will be allocated 25,000 tickets, although more we be available if these are sold out
- Prices for tickets will range from £20-50 for adults with concessions ranging from £10-20.
- Tickets are available only thorough the club, not through Wembley stadium
- The first time Town went to Wembley in 1998 they we took 30,000 fans then 25,000 six weeks later.
- The capacity of the new stadium is 90,000
- For those unable to go the game will be live on Sky Sports.
This site is by the fans, for the fans, and we will consider articles on any subject relating to the Mariners whether it be related to current news, a nostalgic look back in the past, a story about a player, a game or games in the past, something about Blundell Park or football in general. Click here to submit your article!
|Where is||7||crusty ole pie||24/10 00:48|
|Hope Powell||6||moosey_club||24/10 00:37|
|yeovil roll call||13||lukeo||24/10 00:35|
|Shrewsbury make approach for Hurst||260||bax||24/10 00:23|
|Next Manager Poll||53||Bigdog||24/10 00:18|
|Karl Robinson leaves role as MK Dons manager||36||StaffsMariner||23/10 23:55|
|Dear Mr Fenty: Steve Evans||29||I Hate Chris Hollins||23/10 23:51|
|1 of 3||33||Corkyefes||23/10 23:20|
|The Mullens||13||Davec||23/10 22:46|
News | Features | Submit Article | |