|Italian Serie A|
|Palermo v Udinese|
|Silkeborg v OB Odense|
|Twente v Roda JC Kerkrade|
|Benfica v Pacos Ferreira|
|Nordsjaelland v Viborg|
|Borussia Monchengladbach v Eintracht Frankfurt|
|QPR v Brentford|
|Spanish La Liga|
|Leganes v Real Sociedad|
|French Ligue 1|
|Lille v Paris Saint Germain|
|CD Nacional v Sporting Lisbon|
|Aberdeen v Celtic|
|Spanish La Liga|
|Gijon v Sevilla|
|Barrow v Eastleigh|
|Sunderland v Arsenal|
|Oxford Utd v Millwall|
Question of the Week
How long before new manager arrives?
By: Rob Sedgwick
A VACANCY has arisen at a professional English Football Club following a re-organisation of its management structure. The club are looking for a person equipped to managing a talented group of individuals, and will also entail coaching of basic football skills.
The ideal candidate will have all of these attributes.
- An understanding of modern coaching methods
- An intimate knowledge of League Two football
- A good football brain
- An acute tactical awareness
- Live within the boundaries of North East Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire or Lincolnshire.
- Be a moderate drinker, or ideally teetotal
- The ability to keep on the right side of football chairmen
- Be on first name terms with at least half a dozen players
- Be able to provide names and details of two referees and their assistants
- A predilection for a passing 4-4-2 game
- No connection with Hull, Scunthorpe or Lincoln
- Be able to lend a blind ear to abuse coming from the direction of the Main Stand
- A hatred of yorkies, scousers, cockneys, brummies and all regional groups outside of North East Lincolnshire will also be an advantage.
The job comes with a competitive salary, including bonuses and a long-term contract but may involve some unsocial hours and travelling away from home. Candidates should be available to start work by next Saturday afternoon.
Failure to possess some of these attributes may lead to an unexpectedly quick dismissal.
Applications should be made to Blundell Park, Cleethorpes, NE Lincs, DN35 7PY or sent to email@example.com
This site is by the fans, for the fans, and we will consider articles on any subject relating to the Mariners whether it be related to current news, a nostalgic look back in the past, a story about a player, a game or games in the past, something about Blundell Park or football in general. Click here to submit your article!
|The Football Manager - new reality TV show!||4||Bristol Mariner||27/10 19:32|
|Bad feeling||31||OllieGTFC||27/10 19:23|
|Yeovil...Car Park & Executive Seat Patrol||5||moosey_club||27/10 19:14|
|Yeovil (A) predictions||8||Davec||27/10 18:59|
|Interviewing the candidates||39||dapperz fun pub||27/10 18:23|
|Lincoln city||101||dapperz fun pub||27/10 17:59|
|GTFC draft accounts 2016 - are they out yet?||3||Southwark Mariner||27/10 17:21|
|Town centre paving||3||cmackenzie4||27/10 17:08|
|Accessibility to Matches||10||catchamatch||27/10 16:57|
News | Features | Submit Article | |