|Spanish Copa del Rey|
|Alaves v Alcorcon|
|Swansea City U21 v Coventry|
|Belgian Pro League|
|KRC Genk v Kortrijk|
|Oostende v Charleroi|
|Zulte-Waregem v Mouscron Peruwelz|
|Brighton v Cardiff|
|Gillingham v AFC Wimbledon|
|Oldham v Peterborough|
|Sheffield Utd v Fleetwood Town|
|Barrow v Lincoln City|
|Eastleigh v Macclesfield|
|Luton v Yeovil|
|Mansfield v Wycombe|
|Oxford Utd v Bradford|
|Oxford Utd v TBC|
Question of the Week
How much would you accept for Omar Bogle?
By: Rob Sedgwick
A VACANCY has arisen at a professional English Football Club following a re-organisation of its management structure. The club are looking for a person equipped to managing a talented group of individuals, and will also entail coaching of basic football skills.
The ideal candidate will have all of these attributes.
- An understanding of modern coaching methods
- An intimate knowledge of League Two football
- A good football brain
- An acute tactical awareness
- Live within the boundaries of North East Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire or Lincolnshire.
- Be a moderate drinker, or ideally teetotal
- The ability to keep on the right side of football chairmen
- Be on first name terms with at least half a dozen players
- Be able to provide names and details of two referees and their assistants
- A predilection for a passing 4-4-2 game
- No connection with Hull, Scunthorpe or Lincoln
- Be able to lend a blind ear to abuse coming from the direction of the Main Stand
- A hatred of yorkies, scousers, cockneys, brummies and all regional groups outside of North East Lincolnshire will also be an advantage.
The job comes with a competitive salary, including bonuses and a long-term contract but may involve some unsocial hours and travelling away from home. Candidates should be available to start work by next Saturday afternoon.
Failure to possess some of these attributes may lead to an unexpectedly quick dismissal.
Applications should be made to Blundell Park, Cleethorpes, NE Lincs, DN35 7PY or sent to email@example.com
This site is by the fans, for the fans, and we will consider articles on any subject relating to the Mariners whether it be related to current news, a nostalgic look back in the past, a story about a player, a game or games in the past, something about Blundell Park or football in general. Click here to submit your article!
|full back pairings||18||TheRonRaffertyFanClub||24/01 15:13|
|Marty Taylor||17||Chris Packit||24/01 15:11|
|MB in the Tellywag||3||The Old Codger||24/01 14:55|
|Dean Henderson Interview on RH||86||Spidey||24/01 14:52|
|Stevenage Tickets||139||Posh Harry||24/01 14:11|
|unique statistic||10||TheRonRaffertyFanClub||24/01 12:45|
|Word Association Game||37,745||topuphere666||24/01 11:54|
|Change/add-a-letter/remove-one Word Game thread...||25,283||Biccys||24/01 11:54|
News | Features | Submit Article | |