Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › john fenty re elected to board.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 292 Guests

john fenty re elected to board.

This thread currently has 8,042 views. Print
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 All Recommend Thread
Guttedgate
November 26, 2011, 5:25am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +5 / 0
There is one man who has money to invest in a club and has been looking for sometime, i am just surprised he has not been mentioned beffore. He owns one of the biggest health care companies in the UK and was previously Chair at Aldershot (pre going bust)
He wanted to buy Mansfield but wasnt able to do it his way, i know of him and would suggest the club get in touch with him and have a chat he may well be just what Town is looking for!
His name is Colin Hancock!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 82
voice of reason
November 26, 2011, 10:13am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from Meza
Doesn't it say in the GET that GTFC will not be part time next year, and although he is disappointed with our current position this is the first time we have had a manager(s) that ate striving to bring success to this club which I'm sure we can all agree is a good thing.

Regarding the board I'm sure the trust had no option up allow JF back onto the board there is no-one else.  Are the trust able to sell the shares?  Forgive me but this is a grey area for me.

I think he said similar about Mike Newell and Neil Woods, so don't get too excited...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 82
upthestripes
November 26, 2011, 1:15pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Quoted from Guttedgate
There is one man who has money to invest in a club and has been looking for sometime, i am just surprised he has not been mentioned beffore. He owns one of the biggest health care companies in the UK and was previously Chair at Aldershot (pre going bust)
He wanted to buy Mansfield but wasnt able to do it his way, i know of him and would suggest the club get in touch with him and have a chat he may well be just what Town is looking for!
His name is Colin Hancock!

Why on earth is he looking to invest in a non league club? Does he have too much money?

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 82
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › john fenty re elected to board.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.