11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 All Recommend Thread
aaron rattray
September 8, 2012, 5:25pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
On the fishy onmy phone, the ref was absolutely dreadful, the worst i have ever seen, good pressing play, seemed organized, good win

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 100 - 103
RoboCod
September 8, 2012, 5:40pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from aaron rattray
On the fishy onmy phone, the ref was absolutely dreadful, the worst i have ever seen, good pressing play, seemed organized, good win

Even the radio commentary backed that up, usual thing; escaped mental patient finds referees kit in hedge, wanders into Blundell Park..

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 101 - 103
cleefish
September 8, 2012, 6:08pm
L:incoln
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +10 / -4
Approval: +6

What a great game yet again pity about the bloody ref he was excrement  I will say things must be bad wwhen bothS&H got sent to the stands he to me was trying to save Forest Green blushes by giving them more hope but still we was to good  our goalee was again top of his form finaly good team myself I am still not sure about COOK / HATTON but the rest ace most of all my favorite Thomas.utmm.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 102 - 103
lobsterpot
September 8, 2012, 6:10pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +18 / -2
Approval: +742
Gold Stars: 15
I don't often do this as i am a mature man infact it's very unprofessional of me but i'm getting trashed at home with the family barbeque so FOOKIN GET IN TOWN you beauties. What a difference to a sunny Saturday evening a win like that makes PS i am mildly happy

" YOU ALWAYS SCORE FROM OUR CORNERS, SCORE FROM OUR CORNERS........"

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 103 - 103
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Match thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.