19 Pages Prev ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 All Recommend Thread
mariner91
January 26, 2013, 5:31pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,678
Gold Stars: 262
Great away following considering the weather.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 180 - 184
petethemariner
January 26, 2013, 5:33pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +36 / -2
Approval: +1,011
Gold Stars: 16
Quoted from Billybigbollox
Happy 2 take a pt and a clean sheet ............how many town fans were there ???

According to RH 699 Town fans there which is a fantastic effort.
For what its worth i think we still haven't addressed the lack of an offensive centre mid player,  we can sign any amount of forwards and wide players and  indeed its true Disley and Niven do a job for our back four, hence our goals against record, but are nowhere near as effective for our forwards IMO. What have they scored between them this season - less than 6? I believe  we need a return of  vital goals from centre mid.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 181 - 184
shotandcursed
January 26, 2013, 5:39pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +19 / -33
Approval: -1
Quoted from petethemariner

According to RH 699 Town fans there which is a fantastic effort.
For what its worth i think we still haven't addressed the lack of an offensive centre mid player,  we can sign any amount of forwards and wide players and  indeed its true Disley and Niven do a job for our back four, hence our goals against record, but are nowhere near as effective for our forwards IMO. What have they scored between them this season - less than 6? I believe  we need a return of  vital goals from centre mid.

Did any other stayaways hear that and think. .  if i wasnt at wirk/childminding/w@nking off  to Jeremy kyle usa on Itv 15 it wiulda been 700? Rofl

"Did the mods take this into account, when aaron slobbers all over threads with his garbage and attention seeking posts ( though not always) that when he gets put in his place, he could abuse his position and delete comments and block members- no offence but he's the sort of mammary that would do this. the whole decision is beyond belief imo" Hagrid

"Mi5 has limited resources so like it or not the EDL if it was clever enough would plug the gap." Marinerz93

"twit!" Super Clive
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 182 - 184
marinette
January 26, 2013, 5:40pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +38 / -4
Approval: +320
Gold Stars: 3
I'm trying not to be disappointed.

Just heard Paul H. on R.H. - he sounded quite upbeat and wouldn't take any negatives from Scott Thingy.  Said it was a better performance than other recent performances.

I don't really care about Tuesday and Luton and the FA Trophy.  I'm just greedy for points and desperate for us to make it out of this league.  Really hope we don't pick up any injuries on Tues as there may be a bit of needle involved.  Luton have got a bigger squad than us, I suppose.  They will need it with all their extra games.

Sorry, this thread is a bit negative.  Just getting it out of my system.

Private Message
Reply: 183 - 184
aldi_01
January 26, 2013, 8:00pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
On another day we'd have won 4-0. I still think we were the only team likely to win. We have to take the positives. Had we come away and not created any chances etc i'd be worried and critical but we did everything but score. We never really looked under any threat and we still look very good going forward.

Tuesday is an opportunity for us to keep the momentum going. I'm not arsed about the result but i believe we should try and win every game and in honesty so does he squad and the gaffers. Luton can have their cup run in te FA cup, it'll bring a few quid in for them to pay more over inflated wages for players but come May they'll have intercourse all to show for a cup run apart from another season in non league...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 184 - 184
19 Pages Prev ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Cambridge Match Thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.