This thread currently has 12,459 views. Print
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 All Recommend Thread
brad_gtfc
March 16, 2013, 6:22pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +16 / -3
Approval: +269
To be honest I think Quagmires the only person who thought Artus was junk today.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 84
mariner91
March 16, 2013, 6:24pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,740
Gold Stars: 262
He wasn't junk and wasn't too bad considering his lay off.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 84
springstomind
March 16, 2013, 6:27pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +322
Quoted from oldun
Frankie was not the problem today. He did his job well for an hour before he tired a bit.

Agree mate well said. Calling him absolute junk is just a useless and pointless comment. Earlier in the season Mansfield, Hereford, Forrest green wins we went on a good run with him in the side and he's an experienced player that I agree is not as good as others but did his job today. We didn't get the result due to a mix if tired players, bad crossing, a few bad decisions, bad finishing, no need or want or desire for the ball from some players, the wingers not getting in the game enough and when they did wasting it and playing catching practise with their keeper pope. But hey at least Forrest Green lost last night and we can concentrate on getting a fully fit team and rebuilding some momentum and confidence ahead of the play offs.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 84
oldun
March 16, 2013, 6:43pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
Some people like to pick on a particular player. The shop did not play today so someone else has to be to whipping boy. It is a disappointing feature of some fans as is the overuse of the word excrement. But eh ho everyone is entitled to an opinion.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 83 - 84
Quagmire
March 16, 2013, 7:16pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +19 / 0
Approval: +932
Gold Stars: 43
To be fair I actually disagree with my original post.

Looking to lash out at 'somebody' re our recent 'form'.

Our delivery from the wide areas and from corners/free kicks can be described as absolute junk though.

He played ok, certainly better than Marshall today.

Although I will stand by my opinion that he isn't good enough for a side trying to get promotion out of this division.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 84 - 84
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Cambridge Match Thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.