1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
fiveallive
March 6, 2015, 12:10pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +229
Gold Stars: 5
I just wanted to ask if anybody has seen him play, he play's for Woking so a few more will see him on Saturday. Jack Mackreth named him in his all time team, and one thing i think where missing his a player who gets ball out wide to get Mackreth into space and Mackreth said Kieran Murtagh was the perfect player to find a pass to get him into space. Mackreth's highlights reel Murtagh was player for Macclesfield getting the ball out wide quite quickly.

So if we fail to get promoted this season and Mackreth wants to stay he only signs one year contracts everywhere he's been, Kieran Murtagh could a player to help.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Trawler
March 6, 2015, 12:23pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +33 / -4
Approval: +915
Gold Stars: 6
I have it on good authority Murtagh is let down by a major attitude problem which is why he is at this level. Thinks he's too good for the conference.  Sound familiar? And apparently likes chasing birds and booze too much....

"Pound for pound, and class for class, the best football team I have seen in England since the war. In the league they were in they played football nobody else could play. Everything was measured, planned and perfected and you could not wish to see more entertaining football." Bill Shankly, Manager GTFC 1951-54
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 4
March 7, 2015, 11:42am
Guest User
Quoted from Trawler
And apparently likes chasing birds and booze too much....

I used to be the same, at least I caught the booze!
Reply: 2 - 4
fiveallive
March 7, 2015, 11:20pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +229
Gold Stars: 5
I never went to the Woking game, just wanted to see what fans thought of Kieran Murtagh came on in the 2nd half.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 4
Spiritater
March 8, 2015, 9:12am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Approval: +138
We had him at Mansfield last season. Gifted player technically but lacks the inner steel needed for battles in the mud and gore of Lge 2
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Kieran Murtagh

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.