Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Next up...
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 142 Guests

Next up...

This thread currently has 6,454 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
cmackenzie4
March 30, 2015, 1:45pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.24
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
I think the drummer is fantastic! I love to hear it, he gets everybody going and deserves a lot of credit.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 38
big al
March 30, 2015, 1:55pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +740
Thought everyone should know.... just threw an empty plastic bottle into a bin at work which was twenty feet away. If it went in we are champions.......it went in. UTM

Just saying.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 38
FishOutOfWater
March 30, 2015, 1:58pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,577
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from acko338
I think that the current squad members are better as a full unit than those who took Gateshead and Alfreton apart last time out.

With home support watching over the away fans on Saturday, and over 2,000 travellers on Monday, the players should have no problem hearing fans will them on to two victories.

Will Gateshead bring many fans? - their own promotion push looks as if it has come off the wheels, so not much reason to travel down?

Please support, not heckle on Saturday, and if you're near one of the main stand moaners, please remind them where we are in the league and the current run of wins - the news maybe doesn't get into the old folk's homes too well !!

Scarves, flags, colours, drums, noise !!!!! - show the team that the home fans can match the away following - challenge on !!

You what!?!?  That so made me laugh out loud acko  

It's the Sunderland v Newcastle game on Sunday so their plastic Prem fans won't be interested in coming all the way to Cleethorpes the day before,  in the same way they did for the Play Off 2nd leg just round the corner
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 32 - 38
grimsby pete
March 30, 2015, 6:50pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.79
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,832
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from big al
Thought everyone should know.... just threw an empty plastic bottle into a bin at work which was twenty feet away. If it went in we are champions.......it went in. UTM

Just saying.

You are as bad as me,

I throw the ball for my dog, if it goes in the goal before she gets it , we are up,

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 38
KK_DOG
March 30, 2015, 9:09pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +472
Quoted from grimsby pete

You are as bad as me,

I throw the ball for my dog, if it goes in the goal before she gets it , we are up,

And does it go in the goal ???? I need to know ???

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 38
big al
March 31, 2015, 8:42am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +740
Quoted from grimsby pete

You are as bad as me,

There are others I will not admit to Pete. "If I beat this lorry to the motorway sign then that means Town........."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 38
bluebottle
March 31, 2015, 8:47am

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: +459
Quoted from big al

There are others I will not admit to Pete. "If I beat this lorry to the motorway sign then that means Town........."

I thought I was the only daft sodomist to do this sort of thing.😄
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 38
Brisbane Mariner
April 1, 2015, 4:01am

UTM!
Fine Wine Drinker
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +163
Quoted from gytone
Great shout about the Osmand, they should give Town that end, as long as we promise not to attack the Gateshead fans

err.... Fan maybe!!

Its hard enough remembering my opinions without remembering my reasons for them!
Brisbane - beautiful one day and perfect the next! UTM!!!

Religion: An Idiotic holding of firm belief in an unknown entity. The more challenging it gets, the firmer the hold. Atheists are often condemned as enemies, infidels or morons. Strange rituals are performed at the weekend. My Religion is GTFC!
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 37 - 38
Brisbane Mariner
April 1, 2015, 4:06am

UTM!
Fine Wine Drinker
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +163
Quoted from grimsby pete

We have ONLY got to do the same again,

AND

We will have a better goal difference than Barnet  

Happy with that - bring it on town!

Its hard enough remembering my opinions without remembering my reasons for them!
Brisbane - beautiful one day and perfect the next! UTM!!!

Religion: An Idiotic holding of firm belief in an unknown entity. The more challenging it gets, the firmer the hold. Atheists are often condemned as enemies, infidels or morons. Strange rituals are performed at the weekend. My Religion is GTFC!
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 38 - 38
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Next up...

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.