Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The best footballing weekend of my life.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 132 Guests

The best footballing weekend of my life.

This thread currently has 5,607 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
psgmariner
May 6, 2015, 1:41pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
I think there is more to this than meets the eye.

I bet he got his first ever knee trembler from Nicole's on his walk back from the ground hence the good mood, fuzzy, happy memories etc.

Private Message
Reply: 30 - 32
FishOutOfWater
May 6, 2015, 1:42pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,577
Gold Stars: 37
I really do think their fans contributed to the party atmosphere on Sunday

If it had been an antagonistic bunch in the corner (Gateshead take heed!) then the running on the pitch by our fans and the walk about by the players after that could have seemed somewhat provocative and could well have led to trouble

But their fans celebrating the end of their season (not just the match itself) really was inspiring...as someone else said a credit not just to their club but to football fans in general
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 31 - 32
Grim up north
May 6, 2015, 4:54pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +690
Gold Stars: 1
Wish their club all the success in the world ( as long as it's not at our expense  ) . Good set of fans and  a chairman who gives up the nights left over pies n sausage rolls to the away supporters coach means they have tons more respect than your out of touch premiership.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 32
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The best footballing weekend of my life.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.