Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › How do we keep the feelgood factor alive?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 183 Guests

How do we keep the feelgood factor alive?

This thread currently has 3,857 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
GiveUsAG
May 23, 2015, 7:18pm

Neither above nor beneath
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +8 / -2
Approval: +530
Quoted from jamesgtfc
Best way to keep this feel good factor going is to announce that everyone offered a deal has signed. That will, in my opinion, make us favourites for the title and certainly give us an excellent base to work on.

That is what everyone (well the majority) want to hear, that all the players offered a contract have signed for us, for our tittle contending hopes next season.

The sooner they sign, the bigger the positive feel and sense of belief, in turn I believe this will drive season ticket sales up quite a bit.  

[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/mvnser.png[/IMG]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 12
acko338
May 23, 2015, 9:06pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +43 / -6
Approval: +3,222
Gold Stars: 33
Sign a 30 goal per season striker asap to get fans wanting to purchase season tickets !!

The hairs on the back of my head need to stand up with eager anticipation of a successful promotion campaign this time!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 12
Mrs Doyle
May 23, 2015, 9:39pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
I think the sooner players sign the better it show intent on wanting to get the job done and sends a positive message to the fans.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 12
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › How do we keep the feelgood factor alive?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.