Harry the Haddock 1996

This thread currently has 2,304 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
austinmitchell
July 28, 2015, 10:43pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: +26
The current revival of Harry Haddock inflatables reminds me of my appearance on the BBC show They Think its All Over  Christmas Special in 1996.The guy who came down from London to film was just filming a clip for goal celebrations by fans.After explaining that the inflatable haddock was actually a rainbow trout he became more  intrigued that Grimsby fans where unsure of the difference.
https://youtu.be/7ctGT5Cw3Jo?t=3m12s
Logged Offline
Private Message
Brisbane Mariner
July 29, 2015, 2:47am

UTM!
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +163

Its hard enough remembering my opinions without remembering my reasons for them!
Brisbane - beautiful one day and perfect the next! UTM!!!

Religion: An Idiotic holding of firm belief in an unknown entity. The more challenging it gets, the firmer the hold. Atheists are often condemned as enemies, infidels or morons. Strange rituals are performed at the weekend. My Religion is GTFC!
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 1 - 2
promotion plaice
July 29, 2015, 6:10am

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,048
Gold Stars: 197
Quoted from austinmitchell
The current revival of Harry Haddock inflatables reminds me of my appearance on the BBC show They Think its All Over  Christmas Special in 1996.The guy who came down from London to film was just filming a clip for goal celebrations by fans.After explaining that the inflatable haddock was actually a rainbow trout he became more  intrigued that Grimsby fans where unsure of the difference.
https://youtu.be/7ctGT5Cw3Jo?t=3m12s

Great clip Austin, as a former fish lumper on the docks i wish i had a pound for every haddock that has passed through my hands, i could of bought Bogle myself.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Harry the Haddock 1996

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.