This thread currently has 5,383 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
blasty
August 31, 2015, 8:44pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +10 / -1
Approval: +227
Jonnyboy......Despite the fact you may actually make some very valid points in your OP I unfortunately find it difficult to find them in amongst your self important, gloating,"I told you so" diatribe.

If you could actually make a point without coming across as a complete self indulged mammary you might just manage to have a reasoned debate with people.

Today (post first 30 mins) was simply not good enough. Lacking in fight, passion and all importantly will to win.

Robinson needs packing back off to Luton. Offers zilch.

Jimmy needs a rest as many others have said.

The tinkering was just too much. Start with your strongest team, win the game and then rest the poor tired souls. To not start with the experience of Disley and monkhouse in what was almost a must win game even at this stage of the season was inexcusable.

Boreham Wood now becomes a huge game and who the hell thought we'd ever have been saying that a few years back!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 35
ginnywings
August 31, 2015, 8:58pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
When do we play FGR at home? I don't know if i could bear watching those village team fookers beat us on the hallowed turf. We best get our act together sharpish.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 35
Chrisblor
August 31, 2015, 9:00pm

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +51 / -20
Approval: +8,928
Gold Stars: 238
October 3rd

gary jones
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 35
ginnywings
August 31, 2015, 9:09pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Chrisblor
October 3rd

Cheers, not that far away then.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 35
Abdul19
August 31, 2015, 9:26pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,575
Gold Stars: 218
We'll beat them, then drop points to Ragarse Rovers the week after).

(a bit like ending Cambridge's home record 2 seasons ago before drawing at home to fucking Southport)

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 35
dapperz fun pub
August 31, 2015, 9:29pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,021
Gold Stars: 83
Quoted from Abdul19
We'll beat them, then drop points to Ragarse Rovers the week after).

(a bit like ending Cambridge's home record 2 seasons ago before drawing at home to fucking Southport)

Throughout hurst s reign this has been the pattern that nobody can deny
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 35
jonnyboy82
August 31, 2015, 9:38pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Blasty i dont seek your approval nor anyone elses on what i post.

My opinion has been consistent over time and i have made many points over many a time on what i think but just because it wasnt the same as the happy clappers or what they wanted to hear it was just shot down.

Im not arsed on gloating either its just you think its gloating as now results arent going the way we want then when i mention what i have said on a consistent basis it is seen as gloating for some stupid reason.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 35
blasty
August 31, 2015, 9:53pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +10 / -1
Approval: +227
Tbh it's not the points you make its the way you position and present those points that make you come across in that manner.

I couldn't give a rats behind about your desire (or lack of it) for approval, I just believe that consistently you have come across in the manner I mentioned which makes it difficult to read what you post in a balanced manner.

Anyway, I don't expect hurst gone until close season because I expect as always he will do enough to get us in the playoffs. We will fall at the final hurdle and this time it will be the end of his reign.

Be interesting mind if we slip up again darrrn saaaf on Saturday.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 35
Tommy
August 31, 2015, 9:56pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,866
Gold Stars: 76
Quoted from blasty
Anyway, I don't expect hurst gone until close season because I expect as always he will do enough to get us in the playoffs. We will fall at the final hurdle and this time it will be the end of his reign.

That's the way I expect it will pan out too.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 35
arryarryarry
August 31, 2015, 10:06pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,036
Gold Stars: 116
Of course the doom mongers are going to come on here after a defeat like today in exactly the same way the Paul Hurst fan club would come on after a good win.

The trouble is I and many others have been saying these past few seasons that Hurst hasn't got what it takes to get us promoted. I would like nothing better for many to have a go at me and say I know fuckall about football if he gets us up but this season is panning out like all the rest, tinkering with the team, losing to crap sides and at the end of the day, here we are, still here.
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 35
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hello from me chaps

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.