pontoonlew
October 6, 2015, 9:46pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +9,086
Gold Stars: 178
Quoted from forza ivano

Anything to add Dennii? A lot of people who made comments on page 1 of the thread looking rather silly

Christ give it a rest.

My point still stands, you start your top scorers. Today is a good result but I won't be naive enough to believe Hurst has turned a corner. It shows we've got a good squad, do I believe that starting 11 would win us the league? No I do not.

Do I believe we're in grave danger of alienating two very very good strikers? Absolutely.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 161 - 180
Vance Warner
October 6, 2015, 9:47pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,817
Gold Stars: 105
Quoted from KingstonMariner
Vance that's a daft/Stalinist comment. We wouldn't be commenting if we weren't Town fans and didn't care. We just have a different opinion to you.

Good result tonight as Gateshead have been one of those nasty bogey teams of late.

Really, have you seen some of the comments on this thread? The personal criticism of the manager before and during a game in which we played well is ridiculous. People seem to enjoy telling everyone how much they dislike Hurst more than they do us winning. Just my opinion but there's plenty of evidence on this thread to back it up.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 162 - 180
Vance Warner
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,817
Gold Stars: 105
Quoted from pontoonlew

Christ give it a rest.

Couldn't agree more!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 163 - 180
RoboCod
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Nice to beat that shower of shite. Poxy little club with rubbish fans.

[url]https://twitter.com/heed_army[/url]

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 164 - 180
KingstonMariner
October 6, 2015, 9:50pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.06
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Vance Warner

Really, have you seen some of the comments on this thread? The personal criticism of the manager before and during a game in which we played well is ridiculous. People seem to enjoy telling everyone how much they dislike Hurst more than they do us winning. Just my opinion but there's plenty of evidence on this thread to back it up.

I've read them. Have you? There's nothing personal. There's none saying "they dislike Hurst more than they do us winning." So there's no evidence.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 165 - 180
forza ivano
October 6, 2015, 9:50pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,261
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from pontoonlew

Christ give it a rest.

My point still stands, you start your top scorers. Today is a good result but I won't be naive enough to believe Hurst has turned a corner. It shows we've got a good squad, do I believe that starting 11 would win us the league? No I do not.

Do I believe we're in grave danger of alienating two very very good strikers? Absolutely.

Played the top 2 in the last four days and got 4 points out of 6. Terrible stuff.hurst out!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 166 - 180
pontoonlew
October 6, 2015, 9:53pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +9,086
Gold Stars: 178
Quoted from forza ivano

Played the top 2 in the last four days and got 4 points out of 6. Terrible stuff.hurst out!

Where did I say the results lately weren't good enough.

I said I believe we should be starting our top two scorers, it's not a ground breaking negative statement is it?

At least read the post that you're arguing against first.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 167 - 180
Magsinrio
October 6, 2015, 9:53pm

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +220
Gold Stars: 2
Come on one and all,,,, we are up there and still plenty of room for improvement . Lets crack on and together help the team and the manager to take the lead by the scruff of the kneck.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 168 - 180
codcheeky
October 6, 2015, 9:58pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +1,251
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from Vance Warner

This, coming on an match thread used to a pleasure but it ruined by the same boring few who have a hurst out agenda before a ball is kicked, I dont agree with everything Hurst does but only manage to watch us every few weeks and he is there every day.

By all means discuss the game and criticise selection and players if we lose but some of the comments tonight are ridiculous, people suggesting Hurst is even the slightest bit bothered what anyone on here thinks the team should be should get a grip.

The Hurst out sheep should get a new hobby
Private Message
Reply: 169 - 180
19 Pages Prev ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Gateshead match fred

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.