4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Henryscat
February 9, 2016, 9:01pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,395
Quoted from dicko995
well its what ive been messaged by northen area, hes here for a trial to pick up his career, please don't slagme off from what I hear, only telling you guys what comes to me from reliable sources, so I was wrong saying Amond was coming here and Nolan may be coming, oh well, maybe I'm wyong again!!

But reading your previous posts you didn't mention either of these signings!!

Plus there's no way the guy in the video is akinfenwa - have you seen either of them??

Panic on the streets of Carlisle, Dublin, Dundee, Humberside
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 39
speedy
February 9, 2016, 9:03pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +10 / -10
Approval: +445
Quoted from Hagrid
Idiot. No it 100% isnt

Seems weird for a admin of a forum to start name calling because he said somethign that's incorrect  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 39
dicko995
February 9, 2016, 9:04pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: -247
Gold Stars: 26
So, as an emotional fan, I get slagged by you by letting you know what I find, I'm pleased I'm an ardent fan who has a hard heart and want to share what I hear from the grapevine, only been a fan from 1964 when my big brother took me in the Boys Dtand in the Barrets, and so now I know nothing???... don't care less, I'm a Townbaby through and through, what I hear is what I show... believe, UTM.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 39
Abdul19
February 9, 2016, 9:14pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.40
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,629
Gold Stars: 220
Bantz

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 39
gaz57
February 9, 2016, 9:17pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +993
Gold Stars: 3
We all like a good rumour and news of any  kind and dicko is only telling us what he's heard. I have not seen the picture in question but that player may have departed and the guy dicko is talking about turned up. Let's not put people off parting with a bit of gossip.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 39
dicko995
February 9, 2016, 9:29pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: -247
Gold Stars: 26
Thank you Gaz, ive been an ardent fan from the 60,s, but sorry to say I now look from the boxes in the warmth and do miss the chants from the fans since I got promoted from the Boys stands in the Barrets to the Pontoon where I was there losing my voice to the goals from Matt Tees to John Fielding in that cross pass into the net against Hull. But I digress, and I really think after the many years since then, with the diabolical years of need I say less of managers who think they are forwards when they are centre halfs, ahem, I really think we are close to getting back, although looking at it and being realistic as we all know, its going to be the play offs. Lets not fool ourselves, the point gap is huge, even with our 2 games in hand, but we can do this in the play offs, we all need to keep the dream alive, but we all know the facts. Lets keep strong, keep supporting, keep believing, we are one...UTM... from a 61 year old who knows nothing.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 39
Garth
February 9, 2016, 9:46pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 27
Could be him plus the guy on the training video, one a winger/full back and,  the other a striker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 39
ginnywings
February 9, 2016, 9:55pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.01
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Garth
Could be him plus the guy on the training video, one a winger/full back and,  the other a striker

But he's contracted to Wimbledon, so unless he got released without anyone knowing, then this is a non starter.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 39
Posh Harry
February 9, 2016, 9:58pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -3
Approval: +4,376
Gold Stars: 36
Quoted from ginnywings

But he's contracted to Wimbledon, so unless he got released without anyone knowing, then this is a non starter.

Unless we sign him on loan?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 39
Hagrid
February 9, 2016, 10:01pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,532
Gold Stars: 544
Cant see him starting if we do sign him. Not going to drop amond, and bogle and JP are vying for the other spot
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 39
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Adebayo akinfenwa

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.