Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › OPERATION 3K
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 26 Guests

OPERATION 3K

This thread currently has 35,990 views. Print
18 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All Recommend Thread
gobby
July 2, 2016, 1:05pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.76
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +776
Gold Stars: 7
When buying mine I was told that there would be no vouchers or special offers with this seasons ST. Anyone else heard this?
UTMM

The Icenian Predicition League  CHAMPION 2016/17
Beat The Clock Champion 2020/21 🏆 👏

My old man said follow the Town
And dont dilly dally on the way
We'll take Scunny in half a minute
We'll take Lincoln and all thats in it!

One Step Beyond.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 175
mariner83
July 2, 2016, 1:52pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +25 / -4
Approval: +2,001
Gold Stars: 5
as long as they're ready before the 6th August does it matter if they're ready yet or not?
Can understand the frustrations of those who have travelled to be told to come back etc, but you are able to renew by phone or online  
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 21 - 175
friskneymariner
July 2, 2016, 3:03pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38
Thanks Grimal for your offer but I shall attend a couple of friendlies so will pick it up them.

But the point is the customer service ethos of this club is dreadful,I was a Customer Service Manager for a large organisation in the public sector for 15 years and this defensive negative response was something I imbued my staff not to adopt.
Through no fault of my own I was told to return after the 1st July,whilst I appreciate that it may have been the printers fault,it would have cost the price of the postage stamp to rectify the matter.

What I do find annoying they can afford the cost of a stamp to send me Grand National Lottery tickets and promotions in the club shop,but not to send my ticket when am I spending £305 especially galling when I donated items which raised £250. in operation promotion.
Mr Fenty I am available for Customer Service Training.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 175
pizzzza
July 2, 2016, 9:29pm

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,721
Gold Stars: 137
What is the problem? Just pick them up before the first home game. You do not need it before.
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 175
friskneymariner
July 2, 2016, 9:39pm

Brandy Drinker
The point is they are supposed to be reaching a target of 3000,this hardly encourages people to buy their tickets early .

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 175
friskneymariner
July 2, 2016, 10:20pm

Brandy Drinker
With an attitude like that pizzza you are suitably qualified to work in the club shop.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 175
pizzzza
July 3, 2016, 3:45am

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,721
Gold Stars: 137
Quoted from friskneymariner
With an attitude like that pizzza you are suitably qualified to work in the club shop.

As most on here will know I have been one of the harshest critics of the Club Shop/Ticket Office in the past. But on this occasion it sounds like they have been let down by a third party. But am I missing something? Why do you need it before the first game?
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 175
somersetmariner
July 3, 2016, 5:02am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +7 / -7
Approval: +253
Gold Stars: 4
The mental asylum thread   chill out guys, it's hardly a debacle. The printers were late, end of.

you can take the boy out of grimsby......but you can't take grimsby out of his soul, his blood, his semen!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 175
Trawler
July 3, 2016, 6:46am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +33 / -4
Approval: +915
Gold Stars: 6
From Lisa Piggot on Facebook:

On behalf of GTFC I would like to apologise for the delay in issuing Season Tickets.  Unfortunately we have been let down with the delivery time from the printers and we have over 1300 to process in the coming week.  They have started to arrive but in separate batches as they take time to be put together.  We had been promised they would all be with us on Tuesday 28th June.  But this did not happen after numerous email and calls they started to arrive on Friday.  We are asking supporters if the could leave it till 11th July to pick up their tickets thus giving us time to process them.  Hope you all can be patient with us and we will do everything to get this issue sorted as quickly as possible.  Thanks UTM

"Pound for pound, and class for class, the best football team I have seen in England since the war. In the league they were in they played football nobody else could play. Everything was measured, planned and perfected and you could not wish to see more entertaining football." Bill Shankly, Manager GTFC 1951-54
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 175
dapperz fun pub
July 3, 2016, 7:14am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,066
Gold Stars: 84
Quoted from pizzzza

As most on here will know I have been one of the harshest critics of the Club Shop/Ticket Office in the past. But on this occasion it sounds like they have been let down by a third party. But am I missing something? Why do you need it before the first game?

You criticised me for saying my pal told me about graham on a public forum ... Then deleted it.... Perhaps you are just a critic but just not a very good one
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 175
18 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › OPERATION 3K

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.