3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Marinerz93
September 28, 2018, 5:07pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
So a thread has been removed which was a reaction to a "fake news" tweet saying that John Fenty was leaving Grimsby. There is no indication that this is the case.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/wgGv48H.gif[/img]

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 27
Grim74
September 28, 2018, 5:07pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
I don’t recall reading anything too personal or deeply hurtful, maybe I missed that one I don’t know, but one thing for sur is that people are to easily offended on other peoples behalf these days. Bunch of snowflakes.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 27
Marinerz93
September 28, 2018, 5:09pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Thoughts when the name John Fenty is mentioned

[img]https://i.imgur.com/8aoVXZH.gif[/img]

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 27
dapperz fun pub
September 28, 2018, 5:25pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,049
Gold Stars: 84
Quoted from Marinerz93
Thoughts when the name John Fenty is mentioned

[img]https://i.imgur.com/8aoVXZH.gif[/img]

Expect to receive a writ through the post for that 😎

On the rumour it did the the rounds throughout the town and was posted so what ? I can’t recall anything defamatory written on here unless I missed it off course.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 27
Rick12
September 28, 2018, 5:31pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from VinnyGTFC
Sometimes on here clearly some people have nothing else in their lives and start writing vitriolic rubbish. The idea of a forum board is to create debate and conversation but it often falls into pathetic nonsense and that's a shame really.
And lowers the authenticity of the fishy.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 27
Marinerz93
September 28, 2018, 6:10pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

Expect to receive a writ through the post for that 😎

On the rumour it did the the rounds throughout the town and was posted so what ? I can’t recall anything defamatory written on here unless I missed it off course.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/w11HI3d.gif[/img]

Private Message
Reply: 25 - 27
Northbank Mariner
September 28, 2018, 7:51pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,533
Gold Stars: 172
Get a f@cling grip...people constantly associating michael jolleys dad with a possible take over when he's father passed away a few years back...so, yes Rob did right removing the thread....
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 27
KingstonMariner
September 28, 2018, 10:15pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.04
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Maybe the poster didn't know that. I didn't know that. A simple correction would have been better.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 27
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › F.a.o. Oh grim rob

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.