LocalLadGTFC
July 21, 2019, 1:34pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +4,329
Gold Stars: 140
Quoted from jamesgtfc

What made you choose Real Oviedo? With foresight like that you should be investing in the stock market too!

Huge club in Spain that were hit by financial trouble, 2012 a lot of fans bought stakes to save the club. Juan Mata, Santi Cazorla and Michu among there former players also helped save them from bankruptcy. Carlos Slim the second richest man in the world now has a controlling stake in the club after buying 2.5 million worth of shares in 2012. Great youth setup aswell.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 20 - 25
Wrawby_Mariner
July 21, 2019, 2:22pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +50 / -13
Approval: +862
Gold Stars: 6
I look out for the Northern Irish Premier League because I design their ball year. But the team i look out for is Dungannon Swifts. I was was at their League Cup Final win and went to their after party thing and got trollied with Dougie Wilson if you remember him.

Also Cabinteely in the League of Ireland and Stenhousemuir in Scotland because I designed their shirts.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype Skype
Reply: 21 - 25
The Yard Dog
July 21, 2019, 2:33pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +3,516
Gold Stars: 74
Quoted from KingstonMariner

They have a nice away kit

Half man half biscuit
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 25
The Boys Paddock
July 21, 2019, 7:05pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +0 / -5
Approval: -964
Aston Villa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 25
AndyDarloFC
July 21, 2019, 11:13pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +17 / 0
Approval: +1,695
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from Wrawby_Mariner
I look out for the Northern Irish Premier League because I design their ball year. But the team i look out for is Dungannon Swifts. I was was at their League Cup Final win and went to their after party thing and got trollied with Dougie Wilson if you remember him.

Also Cabinteely in the League of Ireland and Stenhousemuir in Scotland because I designed their shirts.

But you’ve been to a Darlo game with me, surely that enlisted you to watch our results haha!

On another note, I think most people know I have a soft spot for Grimsby Town. Get to games when I can and always look out for their results.

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 24 - 25
PrestwichMariner
July 22, 2019, 8:35am
Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +282
Gold Stars: 5
Armenia Bielefeld due to having spent a fair bit of time there in the early 80's and attending a few games.

Wearing badges is not enough in days like these!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 25
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Any other team

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.