8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
Theimperialcoroner
September 9, 2020, 10:57pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,276
Gold Stars: 103
Quoted from Poojah

Oh no. Unfortunately there’s an injunction in place which prevents me from sharing that story.

Kinnell, are you the Russian Violinist?

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 71
Barrattstander
September 10, 2020, 12:02am

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +875
Gold Stars: 14
Quoted from Poojah

If there are two things I don’t particularly associate with the country of Ghana it’s quality sports journalism and an appealing national dish.

The first is mainly because, prior to opening this thread, I’d never heard of the no doubt global publication that is sportsworldghana.com. The second is mainly due to this stuff:

[img]https://www.qoava.com/image/cache/catalog/product_images/ghana-best-shito-hot-228g-700x700.jpg[/img]

I once bought some after perusing the Asda ‘world foods’ aisle, for no other reason than sheer intrigue and the fact that West Africa was in the midst of an Ebola outbreak and it felt like an edgy thing to do at the time.

That’s right: hot chilli sauce with shrimp and unspecified fish. What’s not to like? All I will say is that its description is worse than its name, it looks worse than it sounds, it smells worse than it looks and it tastes worse than it smells.

Why is it called ‘Shito’? I’m not 100% sure to be honest but the experience I went through the following morning is probably a clue.

Anyway, if Bogle signs in the next seven days I’ll eat a whole jar of the stuff whilst running naked in front of the Pontoon. Go on Omar, I dare you...

I think Poojah might be a little potty.

62 Seasons following the Mariners from the Barrett Stand side.(apart from 2020-21)
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DL2SD1UW4AAfaOx.jpg[/img]
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 71
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Ollies exciting new signing.......possibly

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.