1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
lukeo
October 17, 2020, 11:09am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,405
Gold Stars: 149
Speaking to my uncle and I really really can not wait until we're allowed back into stadiums. But for me, no matter where we are playing I want to be in that away end the first away game we're allowed back! Imagine a full away end packed of the black and white army! I for one will be there wherever it is and will be travelling from the South west ♥ 😍
⚽ 🥅
Logged Offline
Private Message
toontown
October 17, 2020, 11:17am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,273
Gold Stars: 70
Good point luke I think the first away game were allowed back in without distancing will be rocking!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
grimsby pete
October 17, 2020, 12:07pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.79
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,835
Gold Stars: 222
I think we will have a long wait to be honest I can not see this season finishing.

This bloody covid  will not go away until we get a vaccine that works.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
Ipswin
October 17, 2020, 1:19pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
I certainly don't see the away end anywhere being packed for a long long time in fact when spectators are allowed back in smaller numbers it will be home fans only for obvious reasons

Incidentally I note Wales are not letting folk from tier 3 areas into Wales this weekend. Will the Tranmere coach on route to Newport be turned back at the border I wonder

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › First away game

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.