Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Go and Go Now Holloway
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 121 Guests

Go and Go Now Holloway

This thread currently has 7,514 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
November 7, 2020, 5:44pm
Guest User
Troll out, next it will be the poll out  for Ollie out.

We do have some turds on here, I worry for their wives tonight.
Reply: 20 - 54
aldi_01
November 7, 2020, 5:45pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from 28195
Troll out, next it will be the poll out  for Ollie out.

We do have some turds on here, I worry for their wives tonight.

Given that it’s Boris, it’s other people’s wives you need to worry about...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 54
GollyGTFC
November 7, 2020, 5:49pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +6,057
Gold Stars: 358
Quoted from Boris Johnson
Fraud, loser, and a disgrace to this football club\

urine off back to Bristol and dont come back.

I appreciate you're upset about the US Election news, but please don't take it out on Ian Holloway.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 22 - 54
dapperz fun pub
November 7, 2020, 5:51pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,049
Gold Stars: 84
I’m not exactly in the olly out camp but he’s not exactly filling me with confidence , bignot got hammered for these type of results and jolley for that matter , all very worrying
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 54
toontown
November 7, 2020, 6:00pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,273
Gold Stars: 70
Quoted from dapperz fun pub
I’m not exactly in the olly out camp but he’s not exactly filling me with confidence , bignot got hammered for these type of results and jolley for that matter , all very worrying

The performances are not as dire as they became under jolley, even today it was  better and more entertaining fare than under jolley's latter tenure. Or slade mk II
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 54
Croxton
November 7, 2020, 6:00pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,020
Gold Stars: 35
I paid my £9.99 but after 30 mins I took my garden rubbish to the tip. Some players not playing with the same passion or urgency. They don't look comfortable with the style of play and are missing a leader on the pitch. Olly screaming from the technical area has no effect.
I still look forward to each game hoping to see some development and new players gelling with last season's.
The framework is wrong, however. Time to simplify our system. Hanson and hoof ball aren't the answer either.
Now being defensive in interview. 'I'll take that performance all day long'..... hmmmm.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 54
chipsandgravy
November 7, 2020, 6:07pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +3,632
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from Croxton
I paid my £9.99 but after 30 mins I took my garden rubbish to the tip. Some players not playing with the same passion or urgency. They don't look comfortable with the style of play and are missing a leader on the pitch. Olly screaming from the technical area has no effect.
I still look forward to each game hoping to see some development and new players gelling with last season's.
The framework is wrong, however. Time to simplify our system. Hanson and hoof ball aren't the answer either.
Now being defensive in interview. 'I'll take that performance all day long'..... hmmmm.

You see...I dont agree. I thought for large parts of the game our passing and movement was very good. I thought we were starting to see a way of how Ollie wants us to play. It was the lack of edge in the final third again that cost us again - that and the usual mistakes. We all see it differently though.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 54
Northbank Mariner
November 7, 2020, 6:08pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,533
Gold Stars: 172
It's about time people realised we are going through a transition, completely changing our style, actually trying to play football...I don't think we'll see the benefits until after Xmas, but I'm confident Holloway has a plan and us sticking to it..look at how pep brought a new style to Man City and Klopp to Liverpool, regardless of the quality of players you have at your disposal, you need time and patience for it all to knit together...we have some good players, Bennett, Windsor, Edwards, Williams, Rose, Pollock, Waterfall, Hendrie...we will get there and Boris Johnson,  you're a turd,!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 54
HertsGTFC
November 7, 2020, 6:08pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.25
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,998
Gold Stars: 228
I’m just fed up with this obsession about trying to find an identity, is that ever going to happen with all these changes?

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 54
Northbank Mariner
November 7, 2020, 6:19pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,533
Gold Stars: 172
Quoted from HertsGTFC
I’m just fed up with this obsession about trying to find an identity, is that ever going to happen with all these changes?

What Holloway is attempting to do is get every player he has on the pitch, rotating the squad so at some point he can swap players in and out with no detriment to the team on the pitch...that takes time and in doing so you build an identity, he wants us to be a possession based team that play good football....what he cannot account for is individual mistakes and that is costing more rather than our overall play.. yes, we are packing attacking intent and hopefully, with 2 weeks to our next league game, that is what he concentrates on during training.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 54
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Go and Go Now Holloway

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.