Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Things can’t only get better
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 190 Guests

Things can’t only get better

This thread currently has 1,074 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
December 14, 2020, 3:01pm
Guest User
I can’t see a positive outcome to the latest saga, we are already in a perilous position, no confidence on the pitch and people want to rip the heart out of Grimsby Town Football Club to make a few quid.

I remember the miss sold optimism from 2010, be there or be blue square. There is more chance of a Bananarama reunion than us avoiding the Vanarama this season.

How do you get free from the chains of minor capitalists? Looking over to Cheshire, fans are now free from their captors and have hope but at a significant cost.

Lastly, I thought GTFC were a public company and directors have to carry out there duties ethically etc?

denni266
December 14, 2020, 6:45pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -22
Approval: +698
Gold Stars: 132
I can see all this ending very badley for the club . Thank you mr fenty you have just about killed off GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 4
lew chaterleys lover
December 14, 2020, 6:53pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,762
Gold Stars: 237
Quoted from denni266
I can see all this ending very badley for the club . Thank you mr fenty you have just about killed off GTFC

I can see it ending very goodley!
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 4
denni266
December 14, 2020, 7:12pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -22
Approval: +698
Gold Stars: 132

I can see it ending very goodley!

I do hope you are right
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 4
louth_in_the_south
December 14, 2020, 7:21pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,711
Gold Stars: 96
It’ll unite the fan base in my opinion and give a create a wave of optimism that we’re not shackled any more

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Things can’t only get better

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.