Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Can you walk away?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 141 Guests

Can you walk away?

This thread currently has 2,725 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
toontown
December 23, 2020, 7:32pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,273
Gold Stars: 70
Haha auto change

Fenty then as it won't allow me to say opprobrious
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 21
earwigo
December 23, 2020, 7:33pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: +101
I was a supporter of Ollie but now he’s dropped his faeces on us from a great height and Fenty has dug his heals in just to spite us ( that’s how it seems to me) I won’t go again until he’s gone         I was born in cleethorpes 64years ago            I’ll probably go watch Cleethorpes Town now and again when their up and running  but I’m a mariner always will be. First game I went to 1965 town West Ham     I won’t go to BP until that merchant has left the club     Serious question did the Blackpool boycott work to remove their owners and how long did it take.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 21
MuddyWaters
December 23, 2020, 7:35pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,288
Gold Stars: 236
We won’t spend another penny on a Fenty run football club. As Ginny says, a short term pain for longer term gain.
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 21
The_Laughing_Mariner
December 23, 2020, 7:38pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +17 / -5
Approval: +1,047
Gold Stars: 10
Not fair on Cleethorpes.  Giving them extra revenue so they budget accordingly.  They we go back to Town when the shitstorm is over.

<'(((((<

When I was a little boy
I asked my daddy what would i be
would I be United, would i be Leeds
Here's what he said to me

Oh Grimsby Grimsby
Whatever will be will be
You'll follow then faithfully
Oh Grimsby Grimsby

Tell me Mam me Mam
I dont want no tea no tea
I'm watching the Grimsby
Tell me Mam me mam
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 21
KingstonMariner
December 23, 2020, 8:07pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.04
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Yes. Fenty has made it clear it’s his ball. Well he can play in his own. Soon only his family will play with him.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 21
TAGG
December 23, 2020, 8:11pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,938
Gold Stars: 126
I am never going back to BP while Fenty is there.
intercourse him intercourse all his minions

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 21
Azimuth
December 23, 2020, 8:28pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / -4
Approval: +709
Gold Stars: 61
Quoted from Hagrid
Asking you as fans. Can you turn your back on the club?

No doubt it will break my heart to do so, love the club, my life in many ways, but what JF his board of illegitimates have done today has made it impossible for me to support the club. I cannot. Will not put another penny in whilst he is here.
All i’ve known in football terms is town, and many others too, and we dont deserve this, but i’m finished with the club until John Fenty goes. And i fear it maybe RIP GTFC

Yes!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 21
Gainsbro_Mariner
December 23, 2020, 8:31pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +27 / -2
Approval: +1,459
Gold Stars: 15
I'm done. Won't be spending another penny until the board have gone. We are a laughing stock and this club is shamefully farcical. Let me know when the protests start and I will see you all there.

Tony Gallimore nicked my Pint and my sausage roll
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 21
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
December 23, 2020, 8:38pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.34
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
It's easier for us exiles to say we'll walk away. But I wouldn't do it if it meant walking away from the Fishy. We do not want to be dependent on tweetface for our information and discussion.

It is also perhaps easier for oldies as we do at least have memories of our club getting within a whisker of the top league. The only memories for some youngsters are from us crawling painfully out of the non-league mire and that is yet another great shame to Fenty.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 21
livosnose
December 23, 2020, 8:43pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +14 / -9
Approval: +1,182
Gold Stars: 16
I grew up thinking my dad hated football . As it turned out he was a die hard fan but lost interest under Lyons.  I’m going the same way as it’s not fun anymore.

[img][/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 21
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Can you walk away?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.