Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Can anyone tell me........
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense and 129 Guests

Can anyone tell me........

This thread currently has 4,512 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
December 27, 2020, 10:28pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.84
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,832
Gold Stars: 556
Quoted from paulgtfc

As previous response, pretty sure no income received.

I assume our directors do not claim such costs as coach travel is there if required.

If the directors have received income then the accounts are misstated. I would be very surprised if Fenty has received any income from the Club (directly at least). Even Fenty isn’t that stupid to not disclose it, so I have no suspicions the disclosure in the accounts is incorrect.

Last time I saw JSF in the flesh, rather than in a nightmare, it was at Bradford away on 8th Feb. He was exiting the car park, with a deeply scratched £85k car, and the spring in his step suggested he had claimed every penny of the 45p a mile. Again, there is nothing wrong with doing this, it is standard business practice.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 40
SomeSanity
December 27, 2020, 10:29pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +855
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Fishy_fishtails

Couldn't be further from the truth there! They all pay for their season tickets, always have done and they will continue to do so.

But they're always at away games in directors enclosures. Are you telling me they pay? Doubt it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 40
MuddyWaters
December 27, 2020, 10:31pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,288
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from Rob_in_Grimsby
Pre Covid
Every FL and Championship clubs had to supply 10 Away director and Director Guests tickets and a Pre match meal as part of a FL agreement. Effectively if 10 GTFC Directors or guests attend an away match it cost GTFC nothing to get in BUT the Club has to foot the bill for all away directors at PB, It makes no difference if GTFC send 1 director or 10 to an away games we still have to supply 10 for all home games.

Since Covid
Every FL and Championship club had to supply up to 10 Away director and Director Guests tickets but no food or drink, these guests are now located in a separate area to the home directors and still have to follow all covid rules and regulations inside the ground.

As for paying for travel expenses this is responsibility of the traveling directors and guests  and No they don't get the money back of the club,

I don't believe for one minute that there  is anyone on here who would turn down the chance to take a family member or friend to a game for free at no cost to their own club.

Blimey! Talk about circling the wagons 😯

I don’t have a problem with the directors enjoying the perks of their position. I have a problem with how they’ve run the club but it’s their privilege to enjoy the benefits of their commitment.
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 40
Fishy_fishtails
December 27, 2020, 10:33pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +4 / -3
Approval: -345
Quoted from SomeSanity

But they're always at away games in directors enclosures. Are you telling me they pay? Doubt it.

See the post from Rob in Grimsby. Explains the away games.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 40
SomeSanity
December 27, 2020, 10:34pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +855
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from SomeSanity

So when they're dining in the Directors / Presidents area of McMenemy's pre-match or the board room they pay for that too. Good one!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 40
Supersixty
December 27, 2020, 10:38pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +33
gravy train ending for you lot soon
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 40
Fishy_fishtails
December 27, 2020, 10:39pm

Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from SomeSanity

So when they're dining in the Directors / Presidents area of McMenemy's pre-match or the board room they pay for that too. Good one!

They don't dine in McMenemys, or the boardroom for that matter. They do drink in the Kingswood lounge before the game and McMenemys afterwards. And pay for every drink they consume too. Any member of staff will vouch for that. Stop digging for sh1t when there clearly isn't any.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 40
KingstonMariner
December 27, 2020, 10:41pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.04
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from SomeSanity

This, plus his brothers get it all free too. I also heard somewhere that free entry for him and his brothers is a must fo any sale to happen.

I hope this isn’t true. Despicable if it is. Perhaps Getyourfactsright can lay this one to rest.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 40
Fishy_fishtails
December 27, 2020, 10:43pm

Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from KingstonMariner

I hope this isn’t true. Despicable if it is. Perhaps Getyourfactsright can lay this one to rest.

You don't need him to. It's absolute nonsense. And completely untrue. The end.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 40
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
December 27, 2020, 10:44pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.84
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,832
Gold Stars: 556
Quoted from Fishy_fishtails

They don't dine in McMenemys, or the boardroom for that matter. They do drink in the Kingswood lounge before the game and McMenemys afterwards. And pay for every drink they consume too. Any member of staff will vouch for that. Stop digging for sh1t when there clearly isn't any.

But they do set up companies with convicted and unrehabilitated fraudsters, so you can understand why people are digging...

They have the scent of sh1t in their nostrils so you have to forgive us if we occasionally dig in the wrong hole
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 40
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Can anyone tell me........

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.