5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
forza ivano
January 2, 2021, 6:17pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,282
Gold Stars: 266
JT in commentary said that Hanson was sat behind them and was ready to start training next week
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 48
RonMariner
January 2, 2021, 6:19pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,818
Gold Stars: 226
He said 3 could come back into training. One might be Macca. Hanson and Wright would be very useful additions right now.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 48
ginnywings
January 2, 2021, 6:24pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Well, I think a few of the current squads days are numbered listening to that. The sub text being that Holloway has left him a steaming pile of dog sh1t, without him actually saying so. Reckon there will be some in the current squad who'll not get another look in should some new faces arrive next week.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 48
Ashby mariner
January 2, 2021, 6:27pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +1 / -2
Approval: +471
Gold Stars: 8
His interview filled me with alot of confidence, he obviously will be working non stop all week to put things into place turn things around. I feel alot happier knowing that he his at the elm to sort out holloways mess he left. Also good to hear a normal interview different to Holloways interviews where he just went on about covid and coming out with odd comments or having a go at JT.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 48
Gaffer58
January 2, 2021, 6:30pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.87
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,096
Gold Stars: 33
Thought Tondeur and Croft had a very undisguised dig at Holloway today, pity the same question wasn’t asked 2 weeks ago.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 48
Limerick Mariner
January 2, 2021, 6:36pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,745
Gold Stars: 138
Quoted from forza ivano
JT in commentary said that Hanson was sat behind them and was ready to start training next week

We can’t wait for him to get fit. Looking at the January fixtures we need to be winning three of the next 5. We’ve only one Tuesday night game (Barrow) so PH has a bit more time to prepare us between games, but he needs to be working with a first choice strike force ASAP now.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 48
HertsGTFC
January 2, 2021, 7:07pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.25
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,997
Gold Stars: 228
So refreshing to hear someone who’s just talking about the job in hand and not himself.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 48
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
January 2, 2021, 7:26pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.34
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from ginnywings
Well, I think a few of the current squads days are numbered listening to that. The sub text being that Holloway has left him a steaming pile of dog sh1t, without him actually saying so. Reckon there will be some in the current squad who'll not get another look in should some new faces arrive next week.

I’ve said this twice this week and based on what Hurst said before today. He is committed to working with a smaller better squad so if players come in, at least half of the current squad would have to go out either on loan, play with the juniors or gardening leave.

I do expect Hanson to make a remarkable and very rapid recovery though, perhaps an ultimatum, be be fit to play or leave the squad.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 48
denni266
January 2, 2021, 7:29pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -22
Approval: +701
Gold Stars: 132
I dont think he can do much with the strikers we have at the moment ,, They have all had good chances to hit the net  and  failed repeatedly  week after week
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 48
MuddyWaters
January 2, 2021, 7:30pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,288
Gold Stars: 236

I’ve said this twice this week and based on what Hurst said before today. He is committed to working with a smaller better squad so if players come in, at least half of the current squad would have to go out either on loan, play with the juniors or gardening leave.

I do expect Hanson to make a remarkable and very rapid recovery though, perhaps an ultimatum, be be fit to play or leave the squad.

I’ve said the same about Hanson though I’m led to believe him and Holloway didn’t see eye to eye.
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 48
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hursty interview

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.