Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hurst 45 mins to save his job.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 116 Guests

Hurst 45 mins to save his job.

This thread currently has 6,748 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Northbank Mariner
March 13, 2021, 7:49pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,533
Gold Stars: 172
Said it before and I'll say it again...boot Hurst out and get Curtis Woodhouse in...1.79 points per game with Gainsborough...plays better football and is a great motivator
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 39
RonMariner
March 13, 2021, 7:51pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,818
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from Northbank Mariner
Said it before and I'll say it again...boot Hurst out and get Curtis Woodhouse in...1.79 points per game with Gainsborough...plays better football and is a great motivator

Think Barbara Woodhouse would get more points than Hurst.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 39
chrissy
March 13, 2021, 8:37pm

I LOVE GRIMSBY TOWN
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +563
Quoted from GrimRob
The season's over. We have to accept it and start preparing for next year,

I have already started by watching the non league games on BT . We should fit in well as they are crap.

I LOVE GRIMSBY TOWN

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 39
DB
March 13, 2021, 8:45pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.41
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,055
Gold Stars: 391
Job Description:-   Keep Town in the EFL

Applicants :-          Closed shop, invitation only

Number of
Invitations issued:-   1

To :-      Paul Hurst

Achieve it :-   Ultimate Accolades

Failure :-       Ultimate praise for trying

Job Security  :-   Safe

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 39
March 13, 2021, 8:51pm
Guest User
A good point and well done to James M and the back four, looking solid. I can’t see us getting turned over with this shape
Reply: 24 - 39
DB
March 13, 2021, 8:54pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from 28195
A good point and well done to James M and the back four, looking solid. I can’t see us getting turned over with this shape

We can keep a clean sheet till the end of the season, but if the ball doesn't go into the net at the other end it's meaningless.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 39
wigworld
March 13, 2021, 9:55pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +32 / -3
Approval: +2,080
Gold Stars: 29
Quoted from DB

We can keep a clean sheet till the end of the season, but if the ball doesn't go into the net at the other end it's meaningless.

This, unfortunately. We were relegated last time because of loads of draws but next to no wins.

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 26 - 39
louth_in_the_south
March 13, 2021, 10:37pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,711
Gold Stars: 96
Absolutely painful to watch . No idea going forward. Ball just bounced around. I’m praying hurst and this bunch of fookwits aren’t anywhere near GTFC next season because if they are we’re in big trouble again .
Let’s not pretend... there’s no quality. There’s nothing to get our hopes up watching that dross . Just a bunch of f.ucking second rate crap running around but not even threatening another equally crap teams goal even when an open goal presents itself.
Utterly pathetic.
Hurst out you p.Rick

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 39
DB
March 13, 2021, 10:45pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
Absolutely painful to watch . No idea going forward. Ball just bounced around. I’m praying hurst and this bunch of fookwits aren’t anywhere near GTFC next season because if they are we’re in big trouble again .
Let’s not pretend... there’s no quality. There’s nothing to get our hopes up watching that dross . Just a bunch of f.ucking second rate crap running around but not even threatening another equally crap teams goal even when an open goal presents itself.
Utterly pathetic.
Hurst out you p.Rick

If he can't get the players to keep us in the EFL, what sort of team will he provide to get us out of the NL.

Yesterdays man.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 39
mariner91
March 13, 2021, 11:08pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,748
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

1.79 points per game in the Northern Premier League and mid table league positions. Blimey, do you think he’d come to us?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 39
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hurst 45 mins to save his job.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.