Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › What's Green and Nasty.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 127 Guests

What's Green and Nasty.

This thread currently has 4,074 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
April 27, 2021, 9:05pm
Guest User
A bogey oh no it's that mind narrowed twit non supporting Town Fan . Yoda, now go shaft yourself.
Plankton
April 27, 2021, 9:06pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +1,215
Gold Stars: 38
Been on the wine again Fenty?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 25
April 27, 2021, 9:07pm
Guest User
Plankton by name plank as thick as by nature.
Reply: 2 - 25
Yoda
April 27, 2021, 9:07pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +5 / -20
Approval: -3,189
Gold Stars: 72
i’ve supported town for over 40 years so i assume your happy with Towns performance over the last 20 years.
You helmet
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 25
denni266
April 27, 2021, 9:16pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -22
Approval: +701
Gold Stars: 132
I think its a sad state when fans argue to the point of calling eachother. i dont know Yoda or the Don , but its not just these two that dont see eye to eye . We are all upset and possibly raging in side , i know i am but, christ on a bike . I gave up local football because i saw players who had grown up together from todlers fighting and argueing over a missed pass , That did it for me , So come on all town fans  agree to disagree  by all means but that should be the line not to be crossed
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 25
April 27, 2021, 9:18pm
Guest User
You're dead I saw you die. You have no relavence. The dark side you are afraid of. Only 40 years support you light weight. Just go order 66 yourself you bag of purification.
Reply: 5 - 25
April 27, 2021, 9:31pm
Guest User
Quoted from denni266
I think its a sad state when fans argue to the point of calling eachother. i dont know Yoda or the Don , but its not just these two that dont see eye to eye . We are all upset and possibly raging in side , i know i am but, christ on a bike . I gave up local football because i saw players who had grown up together from todlers fighting and argueing over a missed pass , That did it for me , So come on all town fans  agree to disagree  by all means but that should be the line not to be crossed

Are you saying Yoda isn't green, didn't die and order 66 didn't exist.
Reply: 6 - 25
denni266
April 27, 2021, 9:42pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -22
Approval: +701
Gold Stars: 132
Quoted from 140067

Are you saying Yoda isn't green, didn't die and order 66 didn't exist.

Dont know lol.. I have only seen the Family Guy spoof  and i dont remember much of that  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 25
April 27, 2021, 9:54pm
Guest User
Quoted from Plankton
Been on the wine again Fenty?

I know you bigoted lot will not believe this, but I go to matches, with my cousin who has cerebral palsy, I don't know John personally but often on our way to our seats he asked if my cousin was OK. He spoke to us as a fellow supporter. After a while he'd just ask if we were OK, how were we, not knowing us. I saw him in a local supermarket he came over to say hi, how was I doing, in the first lockdown. OK so that's as far as it went but he was genuine to me.
Now it's all gone Pete Tong,  John Fenty has probably been in charge in our most challenging times, and, probably without doubt our least successful chairman.
Now we have a chance of change a way forward. I believe John Fenty had the club at heart when he became major shareholder.
I am gutted tonight. UTM.
Reply: 8 - 25
Yoda
April 27, 2021, 9:58pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +5 / -20
Approval: -3,189
Gold Stars: 72
If he had the best interest of the club at heart give the trust their 200k back.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 25
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › What's Green and Nasty.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.