Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Apologies again, on-line abuse.
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense and 177 Guests

Apologies again, on-line abuse.

This thread currently has 1,748 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
May 2, 2021, 4:32pm
Guest User
Hi my fellow supporters.
I am guilty of on-line abuse.
I've said before freedom of speech is precious and should be protected, but with it comes responsibility, sensibility and understanding.
I've abused other members on this board and upon reflection I am ashamed.

So as a new dawn begins I pledge to you my fellow supporters I will never again abuse anyone on this board.
So apart from not always agreeing and the ref had a stinker it'll be positives only.
In line with this I propose to offer a ticket once a month to a fellow supporter who for some reason can't pay to watch the Mariners.
Say no to on-line abuse. I'm doing something about it
This is from my heart.
We are all Town UTM.
ginnywings
May 2, 2021, 4:43pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Feck off!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 6
louth_in_the_south
May 2, 2021, 5:32pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,711
Gold Stars: 96
You fooking co.ck

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 6
golfer
May 2, 2021, 6:49pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.29
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,450
Gold Stars: 118
I have just come out of solitary confinement and have learnt that my wife has run off with an American film star but left our 13 kids behind for me to look after. I can only afford to feed the kids if I give up my cigs.as she has taken the family allowance books with her. I would be grateful if you would enter me for a free ticket Donis.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 6
May 2, 2021, 7:29pm
Guest User
Quoted from golfer
I have just come out of solitary confinement and have learnt that my wife has run off with an American film star but left our 13 kids behind for me to look after. I can only afford to feed the kids if I give up my cigs.as she has taken the family allowance books with her. I would be grateful if you would enter me for a free ticket Donis.

Of course, first game of the season I'll buy you a ticket, no worries. So sad for you. I'm limited in my time left, I just want to be at peace, really. You may mock me but things in life take precedence. I promise I will buy your ticket
Reply: 4 - 6
May 2, 2021, 7:34pm
Guest User
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
You fooking co.ck

A bit of history my friend, louth was Royalist in the English civil war. They became a siege town, no one in no out, this went on for years, the assumption was the gene pool was some what limited
Hence the unbalanced opinion of in breeding. I don't agree but may others do.
Stay safe.
Reply: 5 - 6
May 2, 2021, 7:35pm
Guest User
Quoted from ginnywings
Feck off!  

😀😊😉
Reply: 6 - 6
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Apologies again, on-line abuse.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.