Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › BEAT THE CLOCK 2021-22.
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense and 162 Guests

BEAT THE CLOCK 2021-22.

This thread currently has 859 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
dicko995
August 10, 2021, 11:09am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: -252
Gold Stars: 25
Hi guys n gals, a new season is upon us and Beat The Clock is back next week, beginning with the Bromley game, this will be up and running on here from this Sunday coming, so plenty of time to get your time predictions in. Last seasons winner,Gobby, kindly donated the £50 winnings to the Club, of which i handed in last month. This season i am putting up £100 for the winner of this competition, so its well worth doing. Just to remind any newcomers, all you have to do is predict the time you think the first goal in the game will be scored, as simple as that, you receive 3 points for the exact minute, if nobody has the exact time, then one point is awarded to the nearest minute to the goal time. It all starts this sunday, so stay tuned, its gonna be an exciting season ahead, we hope ... UTM.
Logged Offline
Private Message
promotion plaice
August 11, 2021, 10:06pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,081
Gold Stars: 201

Very generous of you to put up a £100 prize dicko, I enjoyed having a guess last season.

Gold Star coming your way mate.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
promotion plaice
August 11, 2021, 10:11pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,081
Gold Stars: 201

Just realised I've already given my Gold Star out today, Gold Star coming tomorrow  

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
Mallyner
August 12, 2021, 6:57am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +2,515
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from promotion plaice

Just realised I've already given my Gold Star out today, Gold Star coming tomorrow  

You got mine dicko, very well done.  

Supporting Town for 65 years.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › BEAT THE CLOCK 2021-22.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.