3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Zmariner
November 18, 2021, 1:41pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +2,131
Gold Stars: 44
Morais looked ok to me last season and would have made the bench for me. I guess we will never know but he looked a good pro to me and was extremely harshly treated and to get bracketed with Payne seemed cruel
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 28
Mayaman
November 18, 2021, 2:41pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +3,422
Gold Stars: 74
Quoted from Abdul19
I never bothered watching it again so could well be wrong, but wasn't Morais' crime at Bradford getting nutted?

Yeah he had a go at Stefan Payne because the latter is a lazy tvvat.  To be fair it wasn't a great ball from Morais but Payne could have made an effort.  When he played Morias put some good whipped in crosses in my opinion.  There was nobody there to finish them though. I felt sorry for him because at least he appeared to give a toss.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 28
golfer
November 18, 2021, 2:52pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.29
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,450
Gold Stars: 118
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

Definitely Spokes, potentially Goundry, Essel and Adlard... Rose, Battersby already out on loan. Morais will just sit out imo, can't see him kicking a ball again for any team.

What has Morais actually done wrong besides getting head butted by that lazy twatt. I'd have him in the team instead of him being paid to sit on his arsen
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 28
golfer
November 18, 2021, 2:59pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.29
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,450
Gold Stars: 118
Quoted from AndyDarloFC
Rose has started our last couple of games and he’s been a class above. Dictates the play so easily, chipped in with a couple of assists too.

Happy we’ve extended his loan like, hopefully his decent run of games keeps on this weekend with another Darlo win.

I never did rate him but he seemed pretty popular with the Fishy brethren at one time but for some reason things changed and everyone wanted him gone.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 28
Les Brechin
November 18, 2021, 3:21pm

Posts Per Day: 4.16
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,726
Gold Stars: 174
Morais was in the Sky studio on Saturday summerising the Port Vale v Bradford game.

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 28
Northbank Mariner
November 18, 2021, 3:49pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,533
Gold Stars: 172
Quoted from golfer

What has Morais actually done wrong besides getting head butted by that lazy twatt. I'd have him in the team instead of him being paid to sit on his arsen

I understand what you're saying but Hurst chose to drop the pair of them, I can only assume there's more to the story than what went on that day ..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 28
Sigone
November 18, 2021, 4:15pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +12 / -4
Approval: +1,615
Gold Stars: 5
Luke Spokes has joined Spennymoor Town on a 3 month loan deal
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 28
wuffing
November 18, 2021, 4:18pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.40
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +851
Gold Stars: 40
I always thought that when Morais was on he gave us some quality and hope down the right...

'I walked in the dressing room. The window was open and I thought that a sea fret had got in. Then I saw smoke billowing from a pipe in the corner of the room...it was my centre-forward. He looked seven stone wet through. He went on to score thirty-odd goals that season.' Lawrie McMenemy on encountering the legend that was Matt Tees.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 28
Kris2
November 18, 2021, 4:43pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.65
Rep Score: +16 / -18
Approval: +2,632
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from golfer

I never did rate him but he seemed pretty popular with the Fishy brethren at one time but for some reason things changed and everyone wanted him gone.

The fact he turned out to be a conspiracy nut probably didn't help. He had one or two good games during a run of games in the team and that tends to be enough for people to massively overreact.
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 28
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hurst's outgoing loans

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.