February 3, 2022, 5:19am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from Mariner9

You obviously didn't go to Dagenham...

I don’t think Dagenham was bad, just a few man babies getting all excited because they don’t like old shorty, mainly because he cupped his ear and how dare he call out town fans…6 years ago. Was all rather pathetic.

Interesting that the big giant man baby who seemed to be the biggest issue hasn’t been seen for a while…that alone is good enough to keep PH if it means he stays away…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 90 - 91
Son of Cod
February 3, 2022, 10:14am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,331
Gold Stars: 196
A Notts fan on TFF/1FF has said this regarding the allocation:

"Actually seen an explanation via Twitter that I think makes sense. Basically, the concourse in that stand isn’t fit for purpose (remember it being very small for the size of the stand when it used to be the away end), and its safety certificate might now have some specific rules attached to it. One of these maybe being that when a following over a certain size (I am speculating possibly 2,500 here) is in it, the gates onto the street have to be opened all the way along at half time, and the police have to close the road, meaning that the policing/stewarding costs go up exponentially. So it probably isn’t cost effective for us to have, say, 3,000 in there. It’s 2,500 or the whole lot."

Quoted from Croxton
Thanks to the hard work in our ticket office I took delivery of my ticket today here in Sheffield. Thanks to Notts County my £14 (65+) seat has already cost £17.50.

On the plus side, I find that my return rail ticket direct to Nottingham is only £8.30. Happy face back on.

Gonna clock in as an expensive day for a lot I reckon. £23.50 for a full price adult ticket delivered and £58.40 return from London on the train so far for me.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 91 - 91
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Notts Tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.