1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
TownSNAFU5
March 18, 2022, 9:44pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,907
Gold Stars: 42
Incredible drama.  5 players off injured, 4 goals, sending off and a pitch invader.  Leeds lost 3 players injured in the first half. Including Bamford again.  Raphinha already missed  the game with Covid.
Logged Offline
Private Message
TownSNAFU5
March 18, 2022, 10:10pm
Vodka Drinker
Leeds win 3-2 in 90th minute after being 2-0 down.  20 mins added on altogether.  

Incredible game.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 8
TownSNAFU5
March 18, 2022, 10:10pm
Vodka Drinker
Leeds win 3-2 in 90th minute after being 2-0 down.  20 mins added on altogether.  

Incredible game.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 8
dapperz fun pub
March 18, 2022, 11:35pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,049
Gold Stars: 84
At half time I said to my lad this could end up 5/6 to wolves 🤷 the sending off changed the game big time but even when Leeds got it back to 2 .2 wolves still could have nicked it very entertaining to be fair
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 8
Poojah
March 19, 2022, 8:36am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,778
Gold Stars: 1,515
Quoted from dapperz fun pub
At half time I said to my lad this could end up 5/6 to wolves 🤷 the sending off changed the game big time but even when Leeds got it back to 2 .2 wolves still could have nicked it very entertaining to be fair

Jesse Marsch is like a real world Ted Lasso though, isn’t he?

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 8
Kris2
March 19, 2022, 10:30am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.65
Rep Score: +16 / -18
Approval: +2,632
Gold Stars: 136
These pitch invasions every TV game are getting boring now. What is it with these middle class weirdos trying to annoy everyone so they can lecture us. If you want to protest the government then go to parliament and protest them for action, write letters to your MP. Don't annoy and inconvinience the public trying to go to work by gluing yourself to the road, sitting on top of trains and don't ruin a football game that people spend their hard-earned money to see.

Another protest movement led by rich weirdos like Roger Hallam where they brainwash and radicalise middle class university students studying on their parents money to frustrate the working class who don't matter to them. The only thing they care about is more attention and money to brainwash more people.
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 8
Grimsby Is Not In Yorkshire
March 19, 2022, 10:46am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Approval: +244
Gold Stars: 17
Quoted from Kris2
These pitch invasions every TV game are getting boring now. What is it with these middle class weirdos trying to annoy everyone so they can lecture us. If you want to protest the government then go to parliament and protest them for action, write letters to your MP. Don't annoy and inconvinience the public trying to go to work by gluing yourself to the road, sitting on top of trains and don't ruin a football game that people spend their hard-earned money to see.

Another protest movement led by rich weirdos like Roger Hallam where they brainwash and radicalise middle class university students studying on their parents money to frustrate the working class who don't matter to them. The only thing they care about is more attention and money to brainwash more people.

Couldn't agree more. They seriously f*** me off. Tell me how these XR twits can justify impeding ambulances when they've superglued their faces to the road? I'm surprised they never got a serious shoeing from a bunch of scaffolders running late (to the pub).
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 8
dapperz fun pub
March 19, 2022, 12:21pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,049
Gold Stars: 84
Quoted from Poojah

Jesse Marsch is like a real world Ted Lasso though, isn’t he?

Very similar 😂
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 8
Kris2
March 19, 2022, 12:50pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.65
Rep Score: +16 / -18
Approval: +2,632
Gold Stars: 136

Couldn't agree more. They seriously f*** me off. Tell me how these XR twits can justify impeding ambulances when they've superglued their faces to the road? I'm surprised they never got a serious shoeing from a bunch of scaffolders running late (to the pub).

Think they got a kicking a couple of times in London where they were in their biggest numbers.
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 8
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Wolves v Leeds

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.