MarinerRob
May 28, 2022, 9:22pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +1,432
Gold Stars: 107
Quoted from HertsGTFC
For those driving just drive to the Westfield shopping centre at Stratford the car park is massive, then just walk up. The old shopping centre across the road from the tube station also has a large car park which if I recall rightly is relatively cheap.

I was going to do that, as I did when we played Leyton Orient, until my wife mentioned what time does the centre close on SUNDAY. On their site it says it closes at 6.00pm on Sunday. That is probably the shop closing time, I would expect, but I don't know. And if the match goes to extra time and penalties it will be after 6.00 I expect.

https://uk.westfield.com/stratfordcity/access

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 52
Croxton
May 28, 2022, 9:23pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,020
Gold Stars: 34
Booked train from Sheffield in to St Pancras. Paid the extra £2 insurance in case of disruption. If Chesterfield win tomorrow this train will sell out in no time.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 52
arryarryarry
May 28, 2022, 10:14pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,043
Gold Stars: 117
For those going by car on the day and parking to get the tube into London, be aware there is a large pageant starting at 2.30pm and finishing outside Buckingham palace at 5.30 so I would assume there will likely be tens of thousands heading into London doing the same thing.
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 52
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › London Stadium it is then

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.