2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Mighty_Mariner
June 3, 2022, 8:09pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,244
Gold Stars: 10
Is anybody driving to and parking in Stratford? If so how much you paying to park… cheapest I’ve seen so far is £18 Fromm 11-am-6pm.

Also, am I right in thinking I don’t pay congestion charge but do pay for emissions? I’ve got 64 plate Civic!

Any help hugely appreciated.

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
samg
June 3, 2022, 8:15pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +17 / -2
Approval: +373
Gold Stars: 7
Quoted from Mighty_Mariner
Is anybody driving to and parking in Stratford? If so how much you paying to park… cheapest I’ve seen so far is £18 Fromm 11-am-6pm.

Also, am I right in thinking I don’t pay congestion charge but do pay for emissions? I’ve got 64 plate Civic!

I'm after the same advice to - postcodes for car parks etc
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 17
GollyGTFC
June 3, 2022, 8:20pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +6,058
Gold Stars: 358

Park at Redbridge underground station. It’s £3 all day on Sunday and it’s outside ULEZ.

Redbridge is on the central line and is 4 stops from Stratford on the Hainault loop branch.

If you don’t have an Oyster card you can tap in and out with a debit or credit card. It’s £1.70 for an off peak single.

So if you’re on your own it’s £6.40 and no ULEZ worries from venturing inside the north circular.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 2 - 17
HertsGTFC
June 3, 2022, 8:21pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.25
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,996
Gold Stars: 228

The Gov. web site will tell you about ULEZ and if your car is applicable. Park in Westfield shopping centre at Stratford the car park is massive and car park C is open 24 hours, price is ok and it’s 20 mins walk to the stadium.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 17
Mariner Ronnie
June 3, 2022, 8:29pm

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +45 / -6
Approval: +1,100
Gold Stars: 6
64 plate and a petrol should be fine.

Today we got our team back - town fan leaving Wembley may 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 17
Mighty_Mariner
June 3, 2022, 9:12pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,244
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie

I’ve got deisel 🤦‍♂️😂

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 17
cjbill
June 4, 2022, 8:04am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +215
https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/driving/check-your-vehicle/

If you put your car details in here it will tell you if you come under LEZ, ULEZ etc. It's not in the congestion charge zone so ignore that.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 17
Mariner Ronnie
June 4, 2022, 10:11am

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +45 / -6
Approval: +1,100
Gold Stars: 6

Should be ok, but check on the link that the last poster put

Also might be useful to some of you to know as I’ve researched some places to death, for example, Epping, Theydon, Debden, Loughton etc. on the circle line, all the car parks are £3 All day but if worse comes to worse and they are full, all the the surrounding streets don’t have any restrictions on Sundays only Monday to Friday 😊

Today we got our team back - town fan leaving Wembley may 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 17
Stadium
June 4, 2022, 11:27am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.77
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,926
Gold Stars: 19

Should be ok, but check on the link that the last poster put

Also might be useful to some of you to know as I’ve researched some places to death, for example, Epping, Theydon, Debden, Loughton etc. on the circle line, all the car parks are £3 All day but if worse comes to worse and they are full, all the the surrounding streets don’t have any restrictions on Sundays only Monday to Friday 😊

Central line for Stratford.
If you are travelling southbound on the M11 carefully check the exits for underground stations.
Epping,Redbridge & South Woodford are easily accessible from the M11/A406.

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 17
caistormariner
June 4, 2022, 11:33am

Always think in Black and White
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Approval: +62
I'm using the park my car website and have paid £6 to park on someone drive for the day and 20 min walk
I have an adblue diesel so no emissions charge
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 17
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Parking advice please

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.