2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
The Yard Dog
June 11, 2022, 2:36pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +3,516
Gold Stars: 74
Some years ago now, since i left G Town. But back in the days when i lived on Grant Street & then Seaview Street, i used to frequent The Barcelona Nightclub. Bit of a rough hole tbh, but ok if you kept your head down. Is it still going?. Does Barcee Pete still run it?. What about "Donkey John" his mate?. Happy days back in the 90's. Used to get a lot of the Town players in on a Saturday night after the match, Mendonca in particular used to go in there and get totally smashed. Loved the place , always had a load of Town players in it back then.

Pete & John sold up a long time ago.  I think that John passed away a number of years ago, not seen Pete & Janet for a number of years now. Drank with Pete in the Wellow Hotel, Back in the day, when I was younger, me and mate would alawys end up in the Barcee, Their wifes served the top bar, always got a welcoming slap across the face from Janet, she also had a baseball bat in the back, just in case. Many a time a foreign seaman sqaured up to us, some how also managed to escape trouble.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 11
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
June 11, 2022, 4:29pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.84
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,832
Gold Stars: 555
Its LGBT friendly these days and called Camp Nou.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 11
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The Barcelona Club

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.