Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Kevin Camm ? ...info required.
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 167 Guests

Kevin Camm ? ...info required.

This thread currently has 3,583 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
tintowner
June 27, 2022, 6:31am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +13 / -4
Approval: +603
Gold Stars: 20
As mentioned earlier ..... I have only reproduced a plea from somebody on one of the various forums that I peruse.

In following the Mariners for nearly 50 years, you do get to recognise names, even reserve team players etc. But this name didn't 'ring any bells' from the off.

The requester does add that his friend does have a few programmes with the name listed and he will try to gain a bit more info . I am leaning towards what Golfer said and that it could have been one of the local  amateur clubs.

Batch, K.Moore, Waters, Wiggington, Crombie, Brolly, Ford, Drinkell, Mitchell, Cumming, Kilmore. D.Moore, Stone, Liddell. ....1979/80..... now that WAS a team.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 11
BobbyCummingsTackle
June 28, 2022, 2:05pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,308
Gold Stars: 307
Quoted from It Bites
I've got some footage of a reserve game from 90 or 91 . About 15 minutes. I was testing out a cam corder . I'll see if I can find it

That's no good. We need a Cammcorder.

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 11
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Kevin Camm ? ...info required.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.