Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Third kit released.
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 161 Guests

Third kit released.

This thread currently has 8,693 views. Print
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 All Recommend Thread
Manchester Mariner
August 13, 2022, 7:11pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +2,822
Gold Stars: 41
Quoted from rancido

That is the whole point. Apart from the actual design, the colour will appeal to a lot of our female fans. Don't just look at it as a third strip but more as a means to sell more shirts and raise our marketing appeal.

Exactly. That's why they include a free ironing board, iron and photos of kittens with the third kit, really marketing it to the ladies and what ladies like. 😄

"Lovelly stuff! not my words but the words of Shakin Stevens."
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 84
Lost in Lincoln
August 13, 2022, 8:31pm
Formerly siy2k5
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +388
Gold Stars: 7
Quoted from Mayaman
Shouldn't our second or third kit be smoked haddock yellow colour?

I used to like the old yellow and red away kit from the ;ate 80s/early 90s

As an  aside both the new home and third kits have bloody awful collars, feels like they're full of itching powder, hopefully will decrease once they've been washed a few times.

First game: 7/5/88 Aldershot (h) 1-1 (R)
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 81 - 84
LH
August 13, 2022, 8:58pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,599
Gold Stars: 177
Seeing it in the flesh today it’s an even more brilliant kit than I thought. I wasn’t going to get it before but I am going to now. Well done girls!
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 84
Mayaman
August 14, 2022, 3:16am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +3,422
Gold Stars: 74
Quoted from Lost in Lincoln

I used to like the old yellow and red away kit from the ;ate 80s/early 90s

As an  aside both the new home and third kits have bloody awful collars, feels like they're full of itching powder, hopefully will decrease once they've been washed a few times.

They're made in China.  Probably some chemical warfare agent.  During the friendly against Cleethorpes, I got both their shirts.  Much better quality products.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 83 - 84
GTFC_85
August 14, 2022, 4:02am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +262
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from rancido

That is the whole point. Apart from the actual design, the colour will appeal to a lot of our female fans. Don't just look at it as a third strip but more as a means to sell more shirts and raise our marketing appeal.

What a pile of guff. I saw 90 pecent male to female wearing this shirt today..why should pink appeal to girls Richard Head. My wife decorated the lounge in blue, that doesn't make her more masculine.. You and your repost source go bash your heads with Barney Rubble's bam bam club
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 84 - 84
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Third kit released.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.